GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

More mods

More mods
Hey berseker, have you thought that you should put more mods?
Everytime i enter to the game i see fakers (most of them in clans *cof**cof*Os-pretus*cof*cof*)
I know that Damager and Zhannet do all what they can, but you should put another mod.

----------------------------------------
I SUPPORT #Scootalove
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
More mods? what the.. this game not even updating for 3 years. Berserker doesn't care about gunrox anymore. Close this thread 😳
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
kidding us ? :D
zero updates
nothing attractive for new players or even recent players
what would moderators do , drink tea on the ruins of gunrox
they should think of improving game better , add more ways to get enkored cash etc 😁
and please zahhanet enough every time i go online i see you banning players they hate gunrox now 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

what would moderators do , drink tea on the ruins of gunrox

We don't drink tea. We prefer Vodka, unlike myself; I'm more of a whiskey kind of guy. However we don't just drink vodka and whiskey on a perfectly sound Gunrox. They are doing everything they can to fund the development of TT2, which when successful a new project will arise; that will mark the beginning of a Gunrox2 which would be more than capable of supporting a larger community. At the moment, gunrox couldn't function within the 1000 player range. Randoms would take less than a second; that means little E-cash for you to spend. Winning those games, perhaps will give you more E, however there are what people call "cashers" who specialize in promoting the game and helping development of TT2; whom have better weapons and armor. The amount of faking would rise with a larger player base, the amount of mods currently, assuming they were all on at the same time, couldn't watch 500 games at any given time. As far as I'm concerned, your in the wrong.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
I actually agree with damager, think about this game on steam, 10000 players online... they would need like 100 mods at least. All we can do right now is wait for gunrox 2, if TT2 makes enough money, it is going to be better for everyone.
Some people don't understand how faking causes as much harm as pirating indie games...
Edited 7 hours, 47 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

We don't drink tea. We prefer Vodka, unlike myself; I'm more of a whiskey kind of guy. However we don't just drink vodka and whiskey on a perfectly sound Gunrox. They are doing everything they can to fund the development of TT2, which when successful a new project will arise; that will mark the beginning of a Gunrox2 which would be more than capable of supporting a larger community. At the moment, gunrox couldn't function within the 1000 player range. Randoms would take less than a second; that means little E-cash for you to spend. Winning those games, perhaps will give you more E, however there are what people call "cashers" who specialize in promoting the game and helping development of TT2; whom have better weapons and armor. The amount of faking would rise with a larger player base, the amount of mods currently, assuming they were all on at the same time, couldn't watch 500 games at any given time. As far as I'm concerned, your in the wrong.

This game could have better, thanks AFK berserker
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think if there will be more mods, they should recruit mods who are some online at the time in were there are the most fakers, so mods from every continent, they can bann the players who fake at the time when Zhannet and others are not online.
Yes, i like Vodka too (but i dont drink it very much). Hope TT2 will be a succesfull game 😉, and hope gunrox 2 will come in 2015 or 2016.
For now i am slowly stopping play gunrox.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

This game could have better, thanks AFK berserker

well im just gonna sit here hoping for gunrox to get better..
and i do agree about mods part we need more.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
This should be a poll... not sure if that would change anything tho
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nothing can be done with fakes except banning in current state of the game. If GUNROX 2 will be developed, we will redesign the game that way so faking will be pointless.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him