GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

FAKE Is FAKER

FAKE Is FAKER
what is the problem with FAKE he is banning me with many stupid reason like his face if he don't like me he must to ignore me but he is always banning me with stupid reason that he create it
this mod must enter to the history to the stupid reason that he banning me and banning my brother without any reason what he is doing provoking admins ?
he is just mad because i let all see his FAKE face that he is banning me without reasons and now he banning me because i post this in forums
I hope help as soon as the admins can
must someone stop FAKE THE FAKER

son.jpg

sonn.jpg

7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
OMG
OMG he is banning me without reason omg at least give me a reason i will never be active anymore in this game let the game to the FAKE the faker
let him play he and his fakers friend who give him 100 coin to let them play fakes ...
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him