GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Bugged in game / Lost arts / Bugged storage

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

So, yesterday evening a lot of us were in mega.. Then, as always, someone crashed the game - Pretty much everyone got DC, mega doesnt exist in junkyard, etc. I closed gunrox, went offline. Today, i armed fully with arts, went to game and guess what - i am in lost beach, in game, red line literally throughout all of the map, and i cannot move. I reconnect - i am in yunkyard mega which we played yesterday ☺ I killed last unit of the mega with a hope to get back to my arts game - And i get "you won" screen, xp, etc, and i am standing in junkyard, with one unit full of items from mega, 2 units naked, and no arts neither in inventory nor in storage ☺ I reconnected again, arts are gone. Also couldnt equip / unequip any of the items, always getting error that items cant be changed, please check inventory, error code [...]. After another game crash inventory fixed, can equip items now, but still - all of the arts gone ☺

Reported by *DELETED*.

4 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
same , yesterday i play 2 game , same acc , same time , diferents map , and lose my guns, today i lost my duble exp and arts , beserker fk you idiot
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
you can thank berserkers friend neon for that
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him