GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Tournament match... can we late? ;)

*DELETED*
Tournament match... can we late? ;)
Well, I signed up to the tourney, but 2 of the 3 suggested times I most likely can't play. Look at my situation...
The suggested times are:
October 19th, 8 AM
October 19th, 4 PM
October 20th, 0 AM (I guess, but it doesn't matter, cause this day I can play anytime)
Thus...
I will go to the college by the October 19th morning, from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM, so 8:00 AM is already impossible.
Then, I will go to my hometown by the October 19th afternoon, cause we will have no more classes this week (academyc week). But the buses are only at 7:00 AM (no way), 14:30 (I get there around 5:30 PM, so impossible) and 5:00 PM (which means my battle at 4:00 PM can't last more than one hour in no way).
So, I would like to ask to put me in another hour. Maybe October 19th at 7:00 PM. This time I'd already be at my town, so I could play. Can you see who will I play against? If I know that, I can talk to him and deal this.
Thanks! 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
If your day is full of appointments you shouldn't start at a tourney.
The choosen time is just for a automatical start of your battle. You always can start your tourney-match before your choosen time but your opponent must be online and agree too.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Yep, I had forgot. 😁 Don't use to participate in many tourneys. Anyway, I will talk to my oponent now, if he is on. If I can't be online at the match time, It will just be a technical loss. 😝
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him