GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

ban or silence?

Cannot reply, talk is closed

ban or silence?

13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
lol
INFATARIA is pro really☺
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
ok i say sorry in the game !!
i say sorry for all players , inclued SSR all because i bee angry !! i agree to silence i do this and i need to pay for my actions , but ban ??? nosnos you read the rules of the game ? i never see a ban because some one insult !! so sorry again i be angry and make a mistake , and im here to pay for this !!
tanks for all !! sorry everybody have a bad day !! yesterday im in a bad day sorry
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
AND !!
IF YOU SEE IN THE PRINT !! NOSNOS INSULT ME TOO !! SILENCE FOR ME AND FOR HIM , HE CALL ME IDIOT AND STUPID , SO I AGREE TO SILENCE ME BUT I WANT THE SAME TO HIM. OK SORRY AGAIN ENKORD EQUIP AND ALL PLAYERS , NOT GOOD TO READ THIS ON FORUM SORRY AGAIN
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
relax
any way it depend to bresker not me to ban or silence i just asked
and u need to know stupid is not insulate like saying bad word to mothr and fother
relax kids
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
no insult ?
stupid idiot ? is not insult ?
so call one moredoretor , braziliam or english , call him stupid idiot , or just idiot or stupid , you get a silence in the moment !!!
So i say sorry for you EP , SSSr , all guys in my team , and make this in pvt chat , i send sorry for you , you can confirm this , so if i go silence and i know i go silence you go get silence too , because you insult me too , you post this !!!
no more discussion i closed here !! SORRY again
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him