GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

A way to stop the fakers - Read this Berserker!

A way to stop the fakers - Read this Berserker!
A lot of people are saying they don't spend any money on Gunrox, that is why they don't care about losing a 5v5 Junkyard Mega game and spit the dummy and give up so easy. I quizzed further into why they would be such deadbeats and it is because THEY FAKE THEIR REFERRALS and artificially generate enkord through these fake games they keep playing on their low levels.
Well I think its time to end the referral program. Get people to spend their own money and then treat losing with the seriousness it deserves instead of knowing they can fall back on free enkord from fake referrals and completely give up all the time.
Lets face it, people keep getting banned 100 times a day because they are actually getting money in the amounts of fakes they are doing to the point they get caught. They keep doing it because its profitable. I would say the game doesn't have any new people coming in, most of these bans are existing players who think they are smarter than the average Russian - I am talking about you Berserker. They think you are stupid and they think they can outsmart you - and they are!
Berserker, you have these stupid kids addicted. You should cut the free enkord for referrals and - just like real life drug dealers - increase the price. Make them pay for the all the faking they have done to get artificial referrals and generate artificial enkord. Just take a look at all the numbers? You probably have 1000s of referrals - but are there really 1000s of new players? No , they are exploiting the system and playing you for the Russian fool you are. Don't correct me on being Ukrainian because the whole world knows that Ukraine will soon be a part of Russia - you are just a little fish being gobbled up by the bigger Putin fish.
This will have the positive effect of:
* Increasing your profits by sucking the money out of these addicts.
* Give a better quality of experience to everyone in team games as losing now means something to these little shits.
* Give less incentive to this rampant faking that keeps going on.
What do you think?
Edited 2 minutes later by .
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
Im not berserker btw
refers are part of Gunrox , and the goal of it wasnt gaining " Free " Money , the goal of refers is upgrading the game and share it via the social networks and so on , but , its the way that EVERYONE see the refers , some seen it as a good development for the game , and some seen it as a way to gain free cash !
early , ppl used to take ban for the fake refers reasons , but lately , admins are less active , or Unactive , so ppl found the chance for free cash and use it for their benefits ..
Im not berserker btw
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him