GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Nastybabe suicided first turn..

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Nastybabe suicided first turn..
We say dont full go,he go full first turn and he die. Other turn he suicide,we play 5x4 now.. i take pic,i hope berserker banned..
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
nastybabe now know who the faker 😝
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
jejej i killed myself, maybe you should post the screens of you telling mefaker before that aswell? after 1 lucky crit of an enemy.
if 3 players out of 4 in mmy team swearing at me im not going to stay in a mega...guess you dont want me there if you start that already in round 1
still wonderring tho why you press start for mega anyway if im there...since im such "big noob" "mother fucker" "faker"ect ect
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
You are not faker but you sold we.. We play now 5x4 and we lost al equipmant..
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

jejej i killed myself, maybe you should post the screens of you telling mefaker before that aswell? after 1 lucky crit of an enemy.
if 3 players out of 4 in mmy team swearing at me im not going to stay in a mega...guess you dont want me there if you start that already in round 1
still wonderring tho why you press start for mega anyway if im there...since im such "big noob" "mother fucker" "faker"ect ect

Nasty nervus^^
But she very good mega player and don`t like play with noobs and little chicken in team☺
PS. Nasty don`t do fake game....
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Mod no help
So there are moderators for if not useless, Baines only when it suits them, but when a player needs the help of them do nothing, I play better managed so that there are no moderators enotnces if not useless.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
He's not going to get banned. Stop trying. I can't believe this nooby post. Id quit too if my team is being that annoying. Idiots...... he didn't shoot a 40mm at you. Didn't stand in some sort of line and didn't give coordinates. YOU HAVE NO CASE.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
I agree fully with final. That is just dumb to post a complaint about someone quiting because everyone is calling her/him names.. Your such... No word for it..
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
suicide=dc..
if she dc'ed no one would complain that much
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
nasty are faker & lier in mega games << cause of this he suicide in first turn ,he is in my ignore list forever <<< all need add to ignore list.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Player can quit or kill himself, he is not killing his teammates so we are not going to ban him.
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him