GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Official English FAQ

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3 4

Reply to
Q: Is there will be multilayer complexed maps ?
A: I doubt we will implement multilayer maps as game engine wasn't designed for them in the first place. IMO multilayer maps adds a lot of unnecessary complexity we are trying to avoid for all costs.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Q: Is there will be nationality of the player next to rank ?
A: ENKORD dont want to implement nationality/country/language tags is to prevent discrimination based on those. We afraid that a lot of players (especially young ones) might start to kick players based on their flag.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Q: Is there will be Crouch / Prone / Standing positions implemented to reduce enemy accuracy to our units ?
A: We want to make this game as simple and accessible as possible, so we decided to pass on those. This would make things a little too easy for campers. This game's already has a cover option - BUILDINGS!!
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Q: So I'm getting my college roommate to play gunrox again, problem is when probably have the same IP since we live in the same room, and use the same internet. Playing with him would be fun, but I don't want mods to ban me because it appears like similar IP. Any suggestions ?
A: Same IP alone doesn't make you a criminal. It only makes us watch you more often. So play fair and you have nothing to afraid of.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Q: What is KOTH (King of the Hill) game type ?
A: In KOTH game type you can win by points when you control special zone in the center of map for some time, also you can win by normal way by wipping out opponents.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Q: GUNROX game launcher show me error: 'Loader safe-update error-cannot replace file"C/ProgrammData/Enkord/Gunrox/gunrox.exe"Please try running CORE.exe under administrator rights.' Please help me.
A: Remember to play GUNROX you will need Administrator privilages. It would greatly help us to localize your gunrox loader problem if you send us log files at support@enkord.com . To do this please open the folder of the installed game. There should be subfolder called "data". If this subfolder there are two files: "log.html" and "hgelog.txt". Send us those two files.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Q: What specific kind of weapons tier could be spawned on map locations ?
A: Beginner Quarter and Lost Beach spawns Tier 1 weapons
Lost Beach and Junkyard can spawn Tier 2 weapons
Memorial Boulevard can spawn Tier 3 weapons
Ice Valley can spawn Tier 4 weapons and Tier 5.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Q: I don't understand why a person who has his units equipt gets a bonus in xp (150%), and a "naked" person doesn't. can anyone explain the logic behind this to me?
A: That was made to encourage people playing equipped. Otherwise everyone will play naked -> no item rotation -> no need for Cash Shop -> no money for developers -> no GUNROX
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to

Q: What can I do when found bug in game ?

A: Post it on GUNROX forum.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Q: Is there will be some PvNPC (Player vs Non Playable Character) scenerio in GUNROX ?
A: No, this wasn't planned to be a PvNPC game, so I highly doubt something like that will be implemented. It is PvP game.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Q: What is a casher?
A: A player who has charged money to buy items, a clan, clothes, or some other feature.
Edited 2 years later by .
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Q: How it is possible that I see on player card that I quit couple games, but really I never quit ?
A: Probably you quit couple games at first round (bacause your possition was bad or something else and you think that you can avoid counting it as a quit), its wrong thinking because now quit in first minute of game is counted as a quit in player card, but you not lose your equipment.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Q: I cannot connect to the game. What should I do?
A: Check your firewall settings and make sure you have following ports open:
Also ports might be blocked at your provider so you might want to call your ISP and make sure mentioned ports are open.
Furthermore sometimes is shut down for maintenance or we are rolling up an update, so be patient and try to connect again later.
Edited 2 years later by .
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Q: How do I improve with dispersion?
A: You can read this detailed instruction guide to improve your skills in dispersion.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
Q: I am going to make a clan and I need a cool icon. How do I get one?
A: You will need to make one on your own and resize it to 16x16 .png picture format. You can also look through this gallery for more icons.
Clan Logo Gallery
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
Q: I am getting an error message when I try to open GUNROX. What is wrong?
A: Make sure that you are running GUNROX as an administrator. To do this refer to the screenshot:

Note that you may have to type in your computer administrator password.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
Q: I am getting a connection error while playing, but my internet is up! GUNROX server has an error?
A:
NO.
The fact that you have connection with your provider, doesn't mean you have connection all the way up to gunrox server as data transfered via a lot of intermediary datacenter, i.e.:
You <---> Your provider <---> Datacenter1 in Europe <---> Datacenter2 in USA <---> GUNROX Server.
If connection is lost somewhere inbetween, like between Your provider and Datacenter1 in Europe, you won't be disconnected from the net, but you will loose connection to GUNROX. That's what happened.
When there is a problem with GUNROX server, usually all players are disconnected, not just you.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
Q: I want to become a moderator and have unlimited cash! How do I do it?
A: Firstly, moderators do not receive unlimited Enkord cash and they are not payed. They have to charge like everyone else. The only special treatment they receive is the ability to ban, silence, watch games, and be invisible. It's also a good idea never to ask to become a moderator as this annoys the administrators like crazy. It's best for you to try and do something for the GUNROX community and maybe you will get recognized.
12 years ago
12 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him