GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Best suggestion wich i have posted this year.

1 2 3 4

Reply to

You can't imagine how wrong you are. But it's ok as you are pretty far from game development and game marketing. We already lowered down prices a few times back in the days and it had no influence on game traffic and that's natural, cause people are perfectly ok to pay for the game they like if the game is really fun.
GUNROX has low traffic not because it's prices (and prices in GUNROX are quite fair comparing to some other online games). It's also not because of graphics, cause graphics shift to second place in a 5-15 minutes after you start playing as gameplay bacomes the most important.
The reason why this game has less players than some other games is the reason why you like it so much. The GAMEPLAY. GUNROX gameplay is turn-based and niche. Only a fraction of players like strategic thinking and turn-based gameplay. Most people just want to relax and blow stuff up, they don't want to calculate APs to remember if there will be enough to shoot after they move.
In order for GUNROX to have more players we need to make it a realtime shooter with 1 unit per player.
If you don't understand what I said above and want to argue with me, bring something to the table that convinces me how I was wrong and you are right - don't waste my time and don't waste your time too. If you are so sure and know how to make this game better - get some funding, hire programmers and create GUNROX clone which will have cheap prices. You will have zillions of players and become dirty rich in no time. Go ahead!

Is it really so hard to even THINK about suggestion wich have nothing to do with money?
Give an proper answer to this plz,dont try to be funny
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Is it really so hard to even THINK about suggestion wich have nothing to do with money?
Give an proper answer to this plz,dont try to be funny

This IS proper answer. Read it again. After You read - read it AGAIN.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

This IS proper answer. Read it again. After You read - read it AGAIN.

Show me the answer
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
LETS FIGHT AND KING OF 1X1 GAMES GET BANNED
REASON:AURGED WITH ADMIN
.......plz berserker don't ban me i just wanted to make this game better that's all

eemanoil
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

LETS FIGHT AND KING OF 1X1 GAMES GET BANNED
REASON:AURGED WITH ADMIN
.......plz berserker don't ban me i just wanted to make this game better that's all

eemanoil

If u need make this game better, came here whit good ideas. And have patience u.u'
berseker telled many times, ENKORD are busy on a new game. To the game stay better, if u think, u just wanna wait. :S
To me old times game is better. But i can have fun too, now. ^^'
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
The funny part of this whole thread is the kids ability to keep arguing that the game needs improvement when the game is perfect the way it is. Who wants a pos first person shooter game. That defeats the whole purpose of strategy.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
what about bringing the prices down for the game to be open for more people i dnt thing that is meanless but mods and bers are to scum cus they just think about the money nt how to get people to enjoy this game for cheaper and better 😡
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Next thread that i waste here time, tities and knut have truth - so many new kids play this game, also this game was a bit more unfair before 3 years for na cashers and im nocasher and best game was for me paradoxly in that time, is true i played a few fakes, but it was possible to winning without cash. Now new players ( most kids ) think in this game is nothink done, but here was so many changes and they dont care about it and also when they earn EC from randons they want prizes smaller. I want prizes of weps smaller too, but im realist and i know it wont be done so i dont want to spent time by threads like this and other craps that post here kids that look like they dont have brain. Im missing here only fun like before and tactic that was here use before 2-3 years - no like now everyone use explosive builded units and no builds usefull for distance - that was real fun not this when u rush kill enemy or he kill u and thats all, also i would be happy when will be EC for team fights too at least for megas - coz i like more team battles than 1x1 its better fun and u can learn from other skilled players too, but now team fights are dieing only fames and megas and thats all.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Next thread that i waste here time, tities and knut have truth - so many new kids play this game, also this game was a bit more unfair before 3 years for na cashers and im nocasher and best game was for me paradoxly in that time, is true i played a few fakes, but it was possible to winning without cash. Now new players ( most kids ) think in this game is nothink done, but here was so many changes and they dont care about it and also when they earn EC from randons they want prizes smaller. I want prizes of weps smaller too, but im realist and i know it wont be done so i dont want to spent time by threads like this and other craps that post here kids that look like they dont have brain. Im missing here only fun like before and tactic that was here use before 2-3 years - no like now everyone use explosive builded units and no builds usefull for distance - that was real fun not this when u rush kill enemy or he kill u and thats all, also i would be happy when will be EC for team fights too at least for megas - coz i like more team battles than 1x1 its better fun and u can learn from other skilled players too, but now team fights are dieing only fames and megas and thats all.

also team fights are crap and after winning winner will no be as full armed as he was i think(90% in team fights) and megas are rare.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

also team fights are crap and after winning winner will no be as full armed as he was i think(90% in team fights) and megas are rare.

u are crap - team battles are best battles, in any battle u wont come with more weps than u come in battle ( only if u come play naked and u win, or just ur enemy is full armed noob ) team fights are that what i liked here from time that i get with my first acc on clover but now to find some balanced team battle is almost unreal when u have lvl 10 or higher
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him