GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Toro22 Is an abuser

*DELETED*
Toro22 Is an abuser
I played a game today with Toro22, I killed the enemy and did all the work basicly until the enemy had 1 guy left. then Toro22 sais "I want your items" and starts attacking me. I lost armors, weapons, artifacts and ammo for this guy, and then he finished the last enemy and took his stuff too.
Obviously they were working together, the other guy is Eternity level 16.
This stuff is rediculous.. I dont even know how he did it, I couldnt even shoot back at him, this guy should be banned perminently.
I saw just now another thread with a guy who had the same thing happen to him, and an admin said that screenshots arent enough, but you will keep an eye out. that is unacceptable. this is exactly the sort of stuff that keeps players away. why should I fight regulerly and work hard to get my stuff, and then have it all taken away by some noob who can somehow shoot his allies? and moreover, he wont be banned and nothing will be done except for the admins to keep an eye on him? (no disrespect to the admins and mods, but thats not even remotely comforting).
With the new update basicly telling people to spread this game around, and get cash for it, I dont see how you expect people to tell their friends about this game after this sort of thing happens, and nothing can be done because it cant be proven.
Guess we're just gonna have to stick to 1 vs 1 games from now on, sad thing is this is going to happen to tons of other players who dont read these forums. sadder thing is this game for me at least is now limited to 1 vs 1 fights, unless im playing with someone I know well =\
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Yeah the kills/deaths counter needs a "team mates killed" -part too, at very least. And maybe the damage dealt/taken part could have "damage to team mates" -part.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
tinyx, all you said is ufourunately true☹ and moreover hard to track couse past games are not recorded or anything like that
but another counter "collateral damage" would be good, and oposite "teammates healed"
ppl like you described should be banned, killed and eaten
most likely admin response->my signature
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

tinyx, all you said is ufourunately true☹ and moreover hard to track couse past games are not recorded or anything like that
but another counter "collateral damage" would be good, and oposite "teammates healed"
ppl like you described should be banned, killed and eaten
most likely admin response->my signature

uahauhuahauah they would be eaten!😁i guess thats the saddest thing in gunrox really apart from dc while you have mighty artifacts and people who use you as meatshields☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him