GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Abuse report - first minute quits

Abuse report - first minute quits
Hello, this probably isn't a new abuse but, Notorious and myself were recently victims of 1 such player who took advantage of the "1 minute to free quit" option. This particular person was a victim in the first 30 seconds of the game and lost 2 of his units, he then proceeded to quit within the first minute of the game ☹ This forced us to come up with another plan rather than to kill on first turn because we arent keeping our opponents in the game. So, the next game we started out running away as we cannot advance them without "intimidating" them into quitting, they STILL quit the game. Also, in the 3rd and the 4th games they opted out, I can only conclude that he was wanting to get lucky enough to have a first turn against us. Anyways, my team decided that we wouldn't mind if we went second and the 5th game we got to play out.
One of your moderators Zilander hasobserved firsthand and documented the incident and should have all the names involved. There is one particular name in common. I believe this abuse should be made illegal. No such action was taken because Zilander deemed in "legal" play. I was just hoping for a review and maybe you could come up with a way to fix this abuse. Thanks for listening!
Dew
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Agree
I agree fully with Dewdundency, for I have fallen victim a few times to such actions, and I dont not approve of such behavior. Actions like these should require a pusnishment of some sort, especially when witnessed by a moderator. Thank you.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
It's very hard to track such things, but why do you play with them if they quit all the time? Just add them to ignore list. There are a lot of grey things that is just between legal and prohibited that very hard to judge.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
i think there is not anything wrong,
if i would lose one of my units before i play my first turn, of course i would quit (even without thinking about time)
we shouldnt forget that it is just a game,
can there be someone who knows the game wont be enjoyable for him and even so, he wants to play it
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Coders_Know: Luckily all players are not like you, someone actually likes playing a fair game and personally I would never even consider "abusing" this option. But I have also experienced this a few times, actually also yesterday. Me and 2 friends wanted to play a 3vs3 and waited for players to join. After some time a guy who was ranker much higher than us joined and asked if we wanted to play 3vs1 against him. So we did, and after 30 seconds he left, so that was really a waste of time for us... It is hard for me to see the justification for this feature. I would think that it would make more sense to "protect" the average player from wasting his time because the lame opponents quits within the first round, than to give lamers a "free pass" to waste other peoples time. After all no players can be forced to join a game they don't want to play, they have chosen to join themselves so I don't think they should have the possibility to reconsider.
Edited 3 hours, 11 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
We play them because there is no one else at the time. Otherwise, truly we would not play them.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
I can totally understand them. Personally, I might keep fighting just to get some exp(since I'm losing my items anyway) but I can see how someone does not want to keep playing a game where he has 1% chance of winning(not to mention his exp will suck anyway).
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
when u quit on first turn,quit wont be counted?😕i am confused,it isnt that i wont abuse this or anythin,im just askin.(cool,i got a new font)
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him