GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Do not play with "fedem"

*DELETED*
Do not play with "fedem"
I just finished a game with him. He was running around the map with one last man for long long time. Although I captured him and won at last, it was so annoying. So if you do not like wasting your time, you can avoid playing with him. 😁 It is very clear that players like him is ruining this game and admins should come up with an idea to prevent things like this from happening.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
not really...
I understand your irritation..
but still..he has the right to run away when he is losing. I suppose he was trying to win against you in case you gave up or got disconnected...
because I guess he wouldnt be stupid enough to waste..uh...HIS OWN TIME running away when he has obviously lost.

This isnt a strong reason someone wouldnt fight him. Now...not fighting WITH deserters is a good reason. I once had a guy in my team..he was called CARLOSEHNOIX ...
he quitted in the 1st round.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
It was a 2 (me) vs. 1 situation and all 3 men have around 80 HP. His guy
only has HP regenerate 1. So I do not see other reason why he was running except for just running.

I understand your irritation..
but still..he has the right to run away when he is losing. I suppose he was trying to win against you in case you gave up or got disconnected...
because I guess he wouldnt be stupid enough to waste..uh...HIS OWN TIME running away when he has obviously lost.

This isnt a strong reason someone wouldnt fight him. Now...not fighting WITH deserters is a good reason. I once had a guy in my team..he was called CARLOSEHNOIX ...
he quitted in the 1st round.

15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I hate those kind of players.
Make me sick.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Moreover, when he begin to loose, he will insult you a lot describing what he wnt to do with you mother and etc...
i just place him in ignor...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
this obviously is not a good sign for their Leader Fonvald ,nor the clan what is being damaged by those kind of people ,i remember when i was one of them i demanded to sack him ,but with no results because he left himself but was recruited again the following day by ot 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
what?

Moreover, when he begin to loose, he will insult you a lot describing what he wnt to do with you mother and etc...
i just place him in ignor...

that s being mediocre
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Bad Words !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All he said to me was *** and ***

sorry about what i put beserker
Edited 4 hours, 31 minutes later by . Reason: you shouldn't repeat what he said, otherwise you are like him.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Nothing Nice to say about fedem
Simply a shame FEDEM plays gunrox, end of story.☹😡
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
If you have problems with particular player just put him to ignore list, it's that simple. You don't have to state his explicit language here.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
hehe
berseker is right!!
but i dont know why you are mad with FEDEM....
he nevr runned of me....
do you know why????
answ: he didnt have time to run!!!!!!!!! hehe
he never won any game of me
hehe
but now we are of the same clan => SUNGAS!!!!
*DELETED*
Reply to
those kind of players are annoying😡i recon they do it so they get more exp by shotting and they could be finding crate and getting medkits or if they have heath restored from the perk
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
cheater???
Cmon, you guys are getting that angry just because he did a "hit and run like" strategy? Mind you all Gunrox is a turn-based tactics game and if you don't like seeing your foe running away while you are stopped, please go play any decent FPS!
Ok, that annoys me too, but this is part of the game...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him