GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

R3KT /killgame with FAKE

*DELETED*
R3KT /killgame with FAKE
Hello,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZnIzfaZX6M&feature=youtu.be4
here you can clearly see the game being /killedgamed by our own moderator that we all love! FAKE (R3KT) So he no lose his arts :/

Do I get reinversed for these arts will any action be taken? CORRUPTION come on admins ..
How is this fair that we spend money on the game for arts and whenever they lose they can simply do something like this??
I believe this is called corruption come on guys!
Edited 12 hours, 26 minutes later by *DELETED*.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Well here's my two cents:
Edited 9 hours, 33 minutes later by .
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Use power abuse for no lose artes....
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
This game now has a serious problem. The moderator of this game has been caught red handed now aborting a game that he was losing and the proof is there on youtube and it will NEVER go away. This coincides with the fact that there have been many reports on clan Toxicity being reported for fake fames and nothing was done about it. Now we see why, this moderator has decided he is going to cheat to win (copyright me). He is an active member in clan Toxicity and he is abusing his power as a moderator to help the clan. This would also explain why I cant look at the Toxicity member list, he put some kind of a bug on it to disconnect the player whenever you try to look at the clan roster.
The question now is what is Berserker and more importantly, what is the Gunrox community going to do about it?
I would conduct lethal experiments on him in the name of science so that his worthless carcass can contribute back to society.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Lose / Abort
Beging mod dont mean abort loses
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Use of power !!!
Look why the game is so good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But still I think nothing will happen!
Edited 2 minutes later by .
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
i can't believe... FAKE still helping toxy clan... well, this game is gone.
I'am with Killerz.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Killerz +
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Good start, berserker. But I'm waiting for more.

EDIT: I got more:

YEA!!!! I hope this menace is gone for good? Or will he just swipe 150k, and go on with his life?
FAKE has been demoted to junior moderator. Is that enough? Will -Urban- get something? Any new mods?
Edited 2 hours, 13 minutes later by .
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
IRON unbanned....
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
FAKE Banned us because of fake game. why R3KT have 130 Win buy no one kill him
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him