GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Server List problem

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

When I'm at the beginners place, there are a lot of servers and i have to use the right bar to scroll up and down the servers, in order to find an open server. But when i'm in the middle or at the top of the list, the scroll bar goes to the bottom of list automatically, after 1 - 2 seconds, so i don't have the time to click on a server or read or join

Reported by *DELETED*.

16 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

When I'm at the beginners place, there are a lot of servers and i have to use the right bar to scroll up and down the servers, in order to find an open server. But when i'm in the middle or at the top of the list, the scroll bar goes to the bottom of list automatically, after 1 - 2 seconds, so i don't have the time to click on a server or read or join

it is known bug, we will fix it in next update, i hope =)
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Thanks for attention ☺
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him