GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

why no medal?

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

i was in battel i did 118 dameg by m60 i win after the game i didnot got the medal why??😡

Reported by .

14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
hmm
lol My God and the way you level is more than 10 percent already use m60 .. or is it accessible? because the medals only count from the level 8 ... never seen that before ...😲
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
maybe ou hit your team
and atack team or self dont go for medal
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
i didnot hit my team i hit the enemy not ones more than 4 times sinse i was lv 8 and no medal ☹
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
You must deal damage to a single unit, hitting crowd wont work. Also you must have enough free space in your storage for a warad artifact. If you have no space in your storage you will not receive medal until you have some.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
llllllll
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

llllllll

???😕
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
you was less level than 8 or no? ☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
nope bers

You must deal damage to a single unit, hitting crowd wont work. Also you must have enough free space in your storage for a warad artifact. If you have no space in your storage you will not receive medal until you have some.

today i hit 2 people whit m60 got critical 128 damage ánd i got the medal OR you mean that like she hitted 2 people and did like 68 + 82 and she dont get medal ?????
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him