GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

system fail?

system fail?
I can ask to adms because this happened to me and think have to change it...Today was playing in random and in the game left 1 unit vs 1 unit..i killed the last unit but how he have kami my unit die too but i lose the game...if i kill first.why lose the game?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I can ask to adms because this happened to me and think have to change it...Today was playing in random and in the game left 1 unit vs 1 unit..i killed the last unit but how he have kami my unit die too but i lose the game...if i kill first.why lose the game?

This happened to me to i was playng naked in random vs Kratas he was full but i kil 2 unit & he come camicaze in my units i die all & he die to😳
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes, thats one good update. Cuz it should not be considered a lose if you won.
In a battle, other games, one of you will surely win or lose. It cant be that you two lose.
But it can be a draw.
This is a better way:
If situations like this happens, it will be a draw. So the record will be the same. No +1 on win neither on lose.
The only bad thing is that u lose ur weapons.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Yes, thats one good update. Cuz it should not be considered a lose if you won.
In a battle, other games, one of you will surely win or lose. It cant be that you two lose.
But it can be a draw.
This is a better way:
If situations like this happens, it will be a draw. So the record will be the same. No +1 on win neither on lose.
The only bad thing is that u lose ur weapons.

and they could make medals for playing tie
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
that happen to me but i was killed by a mine after i killed his last unit and lost the fight
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

and they could make medals for playing tie

yea, medals. Like do 50 ties for the iron medal.😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

This happened to me to i was playng naked in random vs Kratas he was full but i kil 2 unit & he come camicaze in my units i die all & he die to😳

i can understand when the player just left a unit with kami and use the kami for kill 2 units and win the game,but no is the same that happened to me, i kill the unit first and lose? that sucks..
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
becoz

This is easy to respond...
U maybe did kill him faster or first, but the fact that you also die makes you not be able to start next turn... if both players are dead on a turn, then obviously there is no winner... if there its no winner then simply there are only loosers... so you want to claim a win, becoz u kill him first, but if you not survive that turn, you also loose all your players, then you also loose that game.
imagine like this... you and me are gonna kill each other ( in real life) and we both shoot each other at similar times... maybe i die first, you can stand tall 10 seconds and think you have win, but then you colapse on the ground and also die... simply then, there are 2 dead people and no winner.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

This is easy to respond...
U maybe did kill him faster or first, but the fact that you also die makes you not be able to start next turn... if both players are dead on a turn, then obviously there is no winner... if there its no winner then simply there are only loosers... so you want to claim a win, becoz u kill him first, but if you not survive that turn, you also loose all your players, then you also loose that game.
imagine like this... you and me are gonna kill each other ( in real life) and we both shoot each other at similar times... maybe i die first, you can stand tall 10 seconds and think you have win, but then you colapse on the ground and also die... simply then, there are 2 dead people and no winner.

well you win can win team battles with all ur units dead
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

because you still be a BIGGEST NOOB here :G
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

i can understand when the player just left a unit with kami and use the kami for kill 2 units and win the game,but no is the same that happened to me, i kill the unit first and lose? that sucks..

You both died, no one wins. Simple and easy.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

because you still be a BIGGEST NOOB here :G

no problem if im noob but at least i dont unban my acc 4 times..
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
If you do not win ( have at least 1 unit a life ) thats mean you lost
thats it .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

If you do not win ( have at least 1 unit a life ) thats mean you lost
thats it .

and the other player lose too?😕
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

and the other player lose too?😕

Yes !!! thats it ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him