GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Thats sad :/

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Thats sad :/
I'm not Jesus Christ that I have to pay for the redemption of wine Arjan101010.
It seems that you want to extort money which you lost on Arjan101010 cheating . I repeat ARJAN101010 CHEATING not mine.......

In criminal law one of the main principles is "Rule of criminal liability for an ACT" It means that we punish person criminally responsible for act not people who was conected with murderer. For example if someone kill a person by knife , we punish the person who directly carried out the act , not the guy who was the owner of a knife, or the one who sold this knife to him.
I do not feel guilty in this case so you can be sure i will not pay for it , for me this block account equals permanent ban. Even if the price would be 1 ec not 12k ec.
Im twice sad about that because i respect you Berserker for that what you have made for this game , and now it looks you lose all my respectability that i have for you.
It seems that next "old pretirian of gunrox" will quit this game . Like a lot of us already do ( Ajax, GoldenDragoon,piahoo, Kill0wat , tony2795 and many more)
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
When accepting cash gift you have BIG RED WARNING that explains possible situation that you currently have. And you have to ACCEPT that warning before other person can charge your account. Therefore you should accept cash gifts only from people you trust.
I feel sorry for you, but don't pretend you are innocent victim - you took the risk by selling arts to Arjan101010 and now failed.
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him