GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Has Knutistgut gone BERSERK?

Has Knutistgut gone BERSERK?
I would like to raise the possibility that Knutistgut has gone BERSERKER and started a spree of bans (rightfully so if you ask for my opinion - he cleaned up about 99% of the fakers) after Knutistgut got drunk as a skunk on some Russian vodka, wore some women's lingerie, smeared some lipstick on his face and got on the computer, logged onto Gunrox to ban all those disgusting parasites who play this game while playing early Justin Beiber tunes on his ipod.
I honestly believe that this is the train wreck scenario of what happened. Perhaps one too many noobs pushed Knutistgut over the edge by constantly typing "MEGA MEGA MEGA noooooob!" like a chimpanzee on a typewriter that I picture in my mind when these players attempt to communicate with me.
I will leave it to the psychiatrists to piece together the puzzle that is the aftermath of this colossal brain fart once the dust settles and the noobs stop banging their war drums in the jungles of Brazil. Fuck you Brazillians!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
LOL
It wasn't actually Knutstigut, it was a hacker.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him