GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

mirro is a account thief

1 2 3

Reply to
Pacman you are acting like little child if you are real owner there is notthing you should be scared of but you swering like dont know :/ as i said in_your_face was in my friend list for months unit i made that screen coz i get he is sharing acc and try steal my acc then you said i steal your acc second time which is not true and then in_you_face said im hacker which is also not true and you telling me you didnt get screen for 3 times ? That smell a little bit i see you got proves it your acc but not prove it was me !! Berse can check ip and everything but Im innocent coz i dont have your account you think i will risk geting ban and doing this ??
Edited 9 hours, 48 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
i have my old restoration code that got me my account back the first time then i was hacked again by either mirro or In-y0ur_face
i tried to use the code but it say i used wrong password.

old restoration code.jpg

old code wont work1.jpg

Edited 8 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
OMG!
First was acc Mirro stollen, coz that dumb hacker or who the hell was it had Mirro in fb friends by this way he took Mirro's mail and than idk how took Mirro's pass, also he copied Mirro's profile photo name and everything on fb and he made his fb as Mirro's by hours Mirro was trying get acc back and when he finally get it & changed mail with pass to dont let that dumb steal his acc again pacman most possibly ray_da_creator started offending Mirro that he stollen his acc than after about hour Mirro told ray how to get acc back, how to use code, but Mirro couldn't steal ray's acc coz in that time he had his own acc stollen, I think that dumb who stollen acc Mirro for a few hours shared with ray accounts and than just stollen ray's acc, than Mirro get back his acc and now ray thinks that was Mirro who stollen his acc, but im pretty sure that Mirro wouldnt even log in other acc coz he dont want get ban, also i think that thief hacked ur mail coz other way how to get to emergency code doesnt exist, and if u havent shared with that thief acc when acc Mirro was stollen than that dumb hacked ur mail and was just waiting how come out of that how to dont get ban and ban someone other, for admins just check IP's & ban that thief's whole IP and dont make able to log in gunrox from that PC, mightly make new codes for accounts that was hacked to dont make that dumb able to steal them again.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

First was acc Mirro stollen, coz that dumb hacker or who the hell was it had Mirro in fb friends by this way he took Mirro's mail and than idk how took Mirro's pass, also he copied Mirro's profile photo name and everything on fb and he made his fb as Mirro's by hours Mirro was trying get acc back and when he finally get it & changed mail with pass to dont let that dumb steal his acc again pacman most possibly ray_da_creator started offending Mirro that he stollen his acc than after about hour Mirro told ray how to get acc back, how to use code, but Mirro couldn't steal ray's acc coz in that time he had his own acc stollen, I think that dumb who stollen acc Mirro for a few hours shared with ray accounts and than just stollen ray's acc, than Mirro get back his acc and now ray thinks that was Mirro who stollen his acc, but im pretty sure that Mirro wouldnt even log in other acc coz he dont want get ban, also i think that thief hacked ur mail coz other way how to get to emergency code doesnt exist, and if u havent shared with that thief acc when acc Mirro was stollen than that dumb hacked ur mail and was just waiting how come out of that how to dont get ban and ban someone other, for admins just check IP's & ban that thief's whole IP and dont make able to log in gunrox from that PC, mightly make new codes for accounts that was hacked to dont make that dumb able to steal them again.

well if this is true and the guy who stolen mirro account also stole mine then it has to be in-y0ur_face because he was on skype with me and wanted to share screen. i still have him on skype. his skype name is yairdar yair born in 1990 it says if that is any help for the admin.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

i have my old restoration code that got me my account back the first time then i was hacked again by either mirro or In-y0ur_face
i tried to use the code but it say i used wrong password.

bers i keep trying the restoration code but it keeps saying i have the wrong password? how i have wrong password when its asking for a new password not the old one i am confused and need help please contact me.

old code wont work1.jpg

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
i am srry for hacking ur account i ill back it to u bro .... but i did that to tell berserker that i am wont stop hacking if he dont unbanned my really account
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Mirro has nothing to do with this theft. It was the guy who 'helped' you to 'protect' you from Mirro.
And you should really really read this thread very carefully:
SECURITY MEASURES (Was: to berserker again lol)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Pacman I said it wasnt me. Thank you berserker for setle this problem ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Goodbye Ray
Ray claims before In-Y0ur_face was banned he told him his acc info to get it back, however ray_da_creator acc is banned. Ray says he will be quitting gunrox for good...☹
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him