GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Suggestions for Gunrox 2

Suggestions for Gunrox 2
Hello there, since I have been playing this game for around nine years now I believe I have a half decent knowledge of the majority of aspects surrounding the game thus, I'd like to share some suggestions I have for Gunrox 2 as we have been made aware it is now in development. My aim is to be as honest as possible as there is it is counter-intuitive otherwise. Please do feel free to add and debate on topics.
I'd like to address the fundamental problems found in the current Gunrox. Of course some may be obvious, however, perhaps they should be mentioned just in case some people may not be familiar. I want to avoid mentioning things such as adding new guns, armour, levels, maps etc as this should be a given for the Enkord team.
Fakers Pretty obvious one here, perhaps a re-work of the current mechanic needs to be installed to prevent people from abusing the game to both level up and as seen in more recent times gain E from the referral programme (People like Khalid)
Pay To Win It is extremely hard to be successful in the current Gunrox without having money. Of course there are ways to level up and gain armour/equipment however, for the normal gamer it can be seen as unreasonable. For example, if you were to lose a few games in a row you'd be forced to play naked in most cases vs armed opponents which is extremely hard to do unless you're playing a noob. Also on this point the impact that arts can have on the game can be (in my opinion) a little too overpowered. On this point, I think artefacts should remain in Gunrox as they are a fundamental part of the game but maybe an option to play without artefacts should be enabled. Free games which provide in-game purchases which do not fundamentally affect the game have been super successful - such as skins, experience boosts etc (in game appearances) may be a good way to go.
Corruption Without trying to offend anyone here, corruption has been prevalent in Gunrox for a long time now unfortunately. Whether it's designated mods abusing their power as seen in the incident of QUIT v -Urban- or the clear ignorance shown to certain individuals resulting in them being banned or silenced. - I am not too sure how this can be resolved as I understand it is hard for Enkord to appoint mods (who work free of charge by the way) Perhaps provide a basic salary for certain appointed mods to make it more of a professional job/environment?
Player-Base This topic particularly interests me as I played Enkord's other game TT2 for a while as well and the drastic change in player base is astounding. Perhaps introduce Gunrox as a 16+ game to avoid all of these kids from acting in the way they do - I know they are kids and do not know better but still the general player-base in Gunrox is very toxic for the most part which results in events such as stealing of accounts and artifacts being very common, events which you would rarely find in TT2.
Clans I do believe there is so much more potential in clans and the way that they work but once again I think they do need to be altered. Of course the most obvious thing is Retaliation being WAY to overpowered and in a sense it has ruined the game in parts due to the it's nature and the way it works. Also, I think outposts should also provide more incentive (such as providing experience boosts or something for holding them) whilst the way in which a random clan is chosen out of the attacking lists could also be changed in a better way - not too sure how on this one.
Lack of viable builds Some guns and items in Gunrox are simply unusable compared to others. It is common to see a lot of the player base with the same build - I know that there is an argument of there being a meta however, perhaps alter and change the way in which guns work and or how much damage they do to remedy this and keep people entertained.

These are just a few ideas I was thinking of in my spare time, please feel free to debate them and I intend to add o
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
GUNROX 2
WORK FASTER !!!
😁😁😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I agree with almost all points (except the last) and all of them will be addressed.
M3Y3R, relax, it will take a lot of time anyway ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
How About Every Player Can Inspect The Game?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I agree with almost all points (except the last) and all of them will be addressed.
M3Y3R, relax, it will take a lot of time anyway ☺

What I was trying to get at here is some things such as the 100 and 120 skill grenade are almost never used, perhaps this may be as a result of re-working disp but also in the example of artefacts using something such as a shotgun over melee (especially in higher levels) and things such as assault rifles over pistols would put you at a severe disadvantage to your opponent.
Also I feel as if the pulsator is too under powered for what it requires in the current game state - maybe if this gun was also anti-shelter but the damage was toned down a bit this could be a good idea?
Lastly, I think using the m60 over a milkor on low levels may be another good example of a difference in power, it's understandable that they should be used in different situations and have pros/cons but overall I do think most would agree with me.
Just some food for thought to try and get the best possible ideas..
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

(People like Khalid)

This part killed me 😁
If you guys dont see the problem's fundamental. You will never get rid of like people khalid or another fakers.
I have some humble suggestions about it.
For example you can make daily reward system. Give Cash for all day you enter, even you gave player at least 1 build cash (daily) im sure many of player will stop faking.
Sorry for bad English.
Or mission page there can be place like tavern you take missions and awarded from it. Or expeditions
If you wanna make this game better place berserker. There unlimited chance of change this game order. I hope you dont dissapoint your game community.
I am not saying im clear player in game but i tried to be clean, seriously i tried. I am maybe just a poor random guy, but i love this game i m playing this game since 2009 and i still love it.
Sorry for bad English.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

How About Every Player Can Inspect The Game?

That wont be a good idea considering some will help they friends give away the enemies position.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
As a new player of this game i dont feel that i want to charge kash because theres no players to play with!!, also kash is to damn expensive for a dead game, am pretty sure if u guys increase the amount of kash given for 10usd more people would buy it, also i dont like the idea of buying stuff for enkord kash, u can easily make ''battle pass'' 'skins' like every other game that is succesfull that way, am down to support a game but i dont like the idea to be forced of buying (everytime that i lose aka always cuz newbie.) weapons and stuff from the cash shop to play, i know am noob i always lose, but imagine if some other new people come to play and always lose to and be forced to charge kash wtf.. and right now with the lockdown, lot of people not working etc.. theres a lack of money maybe if u increase the amount of cash given for 10 usd u will sell more.. also creating a clan costs 2million cash WTF!!!!!!!! 1332 USD LMAO LMAO LMAO, really wtf?, your game is cool i like it but u guys are doing it wrong, u can play other strategy games by just buying it for $10 and play whenever u want, everything is expensive af, i wouldnt recommend this game to my friends, imagine that i invite my friends and we want to create a clan just for fun? we need to pay 1300 usd u guys are crazy! hahaha, now i know why theres lot of arabs on this game, maybe theyre all from dubai i guess.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Clan costs 200k i think
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Clan costs 200k i think

check it out 2 million kash lmao
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
[QUOTE=Squid;115588]
Player-Base This topic particularly interests me as I played Enkord's other game TT2 for a while as well and the drastic change in player base is astounding. Perhaps introduce Gunrox as a 16+ game to avoid all of these kids from acting in the way they do - I know they are kids and do not know better but still the general player-base in Gunrox is very toxic for the most part which results in events such as stealing of accounts and artifacts being very common, events which you would rarely find in TT2.

You know not every kid is the same so that doesnt mean if one retard steal that will another one. And i agree with that part of refferer program but bro if im older i would charge 24/7... and im sure i will do it in gunrox 2
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Cool topic. I'll try to add some things that haven't already been said like free unit resets etc. What I've noticed is there are too many perks that are very similar to another perk or not all that fun/useful. For example, Shotgun & Submachine perks are pretty much exact carbon copies of each other; Sniper and Pistol perks are not that interesting or helpful; no one uses Keen Eye either I think, etc. Here's just some oddball perk ideas that could give the weapon classes some more distinct character.
Reviver (10x Healing perk)
ability to bring dead units back to life on your team when standing next to their bag. (If too OP make it cost AP or limited to once/twice per game)
Ghillie Suit (10x Sniper perk)
unit is invisible when standing still or not directly next to enemy
*does not work against Keen Eye
Marksman (Assault or sniper perk)
ability to shoot with 100% accuracy if unit didn't move that turn. unit cannot move after using
Akimbo (Pistol perk)
ability to shoot 2 different units at once
*requires pistol in primary and secondary
Breach! (Shotgun perk)
unit can shoot through closed doors by holding CTRL key (like land mines)
Commando (Submachine perk)
unit can jump through windows

- Submachine & Shotgun AP perks should probably be combined into a single perk like Melee to make room for some new perks.
- HP perks could be helped by making them immune to danger zone or only mildly affected. Perhaps a 2-5% redzone resist in each perk (similar to damage resist). I'm not sure this is enough to fix this perk line but it would be cool
- Luck and crit perks are pretty useless on low levels, maybe only make critical hits possible if you have these perks?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I see how you're thinking and i gotta be honest with you, this is quite nice to read.
I like the 'commando' one, ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Lastly, I think using the m60 over a milkor on low levels may be another good example of a difference in power, it's understandable that they should be used in different situations and have pros/cons but overall I do think most would agree with me.

I agree with this and Milkor power on low levels is just ridiculous. 10 AP guarantees 80-100 dmg. Players literally win tournaments with 3 Milkor and no other weapon, just medikits. This is the definition of unbalanced. If you ask me, explosives in general are still too overpowered. Instead of familiar tweaks like damage nerfs, I think the best option for all explosives is giving them 2 dispersion to start with instead of just 1. This makes things more interesting as now explosives require even more skill to lower your dispersion and more practice to make good shots, not just every noob can be successful with them. This instantly makes M60 and the obsolete RPK more attractive because now they are more accurate even if they still have lower damage, and now explosive players have to actually use a secondary weapon and think really hard about it because now their primary is not very accurate unless they put a ton of skill.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I'm not here to argue but ur posts are just so ironic
U tagged me in the " fakers Ideas " ,meanwhile u been faking non stop and even paying people to lvl u up,
Also I don't think u are mature enough mentally judging by the way u behave and STEAL the others , or probably that's MATURE issue in ur homeland, also u tried to sell ur accounts which is AGAINST THE RULES and u got scammed,
- briefly I don't think someone who broke almost every rule can give some " ideas " about a " CLEAN " Gunrox
PS : this is my global point of view about u, and any disagreement won't change the fact that it's true
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him