GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New font vs old font

New font vs old font
Since people keep complaining, and refuse to accept the new reality, let's just have a poll and reasons why people do not like the new font and want the old one back 😲 ☺

Just FYI: berserker himself said that the old font is not coming back, this is just a ''joke'' post to see how many of you are tilted over this small change ☺
Edited 8 minutes later by . Reason: added text.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Since people keep complaining, and refuse to accept the new reality, let's just have a poll and reasons why people do not like the new font and want the old one back 😲 ☺

Just FYI: berserker himself said that the old font is not coming back, this is just a ''joke'' post to see how many of you are tilted over this small change ☺

so it's useless vote...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
It's just to see how many dislike or like the new font, rather than just insulting it in the common chat ☺ No one is forced to vote or click on this topic either.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
i dont like black or white answer. The old font looked better from art style perspective because it was sharper and as a result matched the rest of the game, this made it unique and gave game some swag. However the new font is better from practical standpoint because it's larger and easier to read, which over time will matter more. thus i lean towards new
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

i dont like black or white answer. The old font looked better from art style perspective because it was sharper and as a result matched the rest of the game, this made it unique and gave game some swag. However the new font is better from practical standpoint because it's larger and easier to read, which over time will matter more. thus i lean towards new

This is the answer I was looking for, thank you.
About 80% of the players hated and talked shit about the new font, no one sadly realizes the good things that this new font gives us.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him