GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Ideas for a game similar to gunrox

Ideas for a game similar to gunrox
Good evening people.
Like all people that is still here, I love this game, but it has died.
Let's assume that "someone" is developing a game like gunrox.
What Ideas have you guys to make it a better game? Beyond doesn't let it able to play without real money (What is stupid). ☺
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
It has to be played without money. İf you dont give basic items to play with this game has no future for me. By the way you can earn money from skins or something else too.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

It has to be played without money. İf you dont give basic items to play with this game has no future for me. By the way you can earn money from skins or something else too.

Well, that's the first thing I want to make.
And I have some ideas to do that, A way to earn itens, against PVE, make weapons cheaper as well, i'm thinking about solutions.
Like I said, this system of gunrox is stupid, There are a lot of Pay to Win games, but, Pay to Play is kinda ridiculous.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him