GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

about charge money

1 2

*DELETED*
Reply to

just open google chrome and go youtube.com click search bar and type. muslim kill christian and enter. there many result for sure. if the video is not for children. go google.com and search muslim kill christian again. and the number of results is 500,000 link
Believe me or not : muslim are killer. ☺

first of all, those people who you see in vidoes ARE CHRISTIANS OR ISRAELIANS KILLING CHRISTIANS , A MUSLIM NEVER EVER KILL WITHOUT REASON , and to show ur stupidness , if u read quran it says killing or even hurting another one even if he is in another religion is COMPLETELY PROHIBITED so stop this foolishness and read quran first , those who say the prophet ( S ) said that we shoud kill non-muslims , you can use google and ask any pope and tell me which page he said that 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Hey ABS-CBN
I want to something from you
write google Israel killing people
and you will find 84.000.000 websites
now what u will say about this?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him