GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Akatsuki and Forbidden Knights FAKER CLANS

Akatsuki and Forbidden Knights FAKER CLANS
I have noticed that Akatsuki clan never wants to fame with Voltron; however, they always fame against Forbidden knights. Now I have come to realize that they repeatedly fake fame and attack one another for fake aggression points. There were MANY more instances where i have seen them fake against each other; however here are a few pictures i took to prove my point. BlackkSkooll (akatsuki Lvl 10) attacks Irmaos_troia (forbidden knights Lvl 26) and finishes the game. BlackkSkooll also attacks player _-GTA-_ ( Forbidden knights Lvl 15). I have also noticed other players complain about OTHER members WITHIN Akatsuki for faking so BlackkSkooll is not the only one to watch out for.

GUNROX BllackSkool.jpg

GUNROX FAKE.jpg

GUNROX Irmaos_troia.jpg

GUNROX FAKE 3.jpg

GUNROX -_gta-_.jpg

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I don't see anything 😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
AkATSUKI AND FORBIDDEN KNIGHTS FAKE
Last time i caught BllackSkkooll faking with forbidden knights now i caught akatsuki player --explosives-- faking with them. Here are pics of him attacking forbidden knights Nikklaus (lvl 26) and also attacking player syoran (lvl 25)

explosive acc.jpg

explosives attacks.jpg

NIkklaus.jpg

explosive attacks 2.jpg

syaoran.jpg

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I've also noticed something weird in forbidden knights clan, i've been on that clan for a while, and the clan leader changed like 10 times! sounds suspect.
EDIT: i'm a casher, and never avoided/lost any attacks, still, they kicked me, must be fakers.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Not sure if fake, but mods should spy them up...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
And its funny how akatsuki is so high in rankings when i never see them fame or attack unless its with forbidden knights. right now they are #1 in aggressiveness with 234099 points. twice as many points as Toxicity. Coincidence?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Okay so no action is being done about this problem. Maybe because my pictures are from snip tool and not actual screenshots. So here are unedited screenshots showing MORE PLAYERS from akatsuki and forbidden knights faking. This time i caught the LEADER of Akatsuki faking with 2 forbidden knights players who are in the mid 20 lvl when he is only lvl 15... but really, this happens ALL THE TIME not just a few games here and there. He doesnt even have the one hour of waiting medal for random. All his battles and his clan members battles are won by fakes.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

LEADER.jpg

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
heres more and more.. explosives lvl 11 attacks Gilbert forbidden knight lvl 28. Explosives attacks soad lvl 16. Can you guess what clan Soad is in? Ohh and another. explosives attacks Elijah lvl 16.

b.jpg

a.jpg

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Save your screenshots as .jpeg, not .png.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
thanks i was wondering why they were so small. well if any one cares here are the screenshots

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Berseker you made something for they stop fake attack ?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
dw just wait 1 month and all will be solved
ofc not because of them being banned but because they will be bored...
Edited 1 minute later by *DELETED*. Reason: forgot to moke the mods , PROBLEME???.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him