GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

FAO*****DARK WISH*****

Cannot reply, talk is closed

FAO*****DARK WISH*****
me and my son were playing a match on the 16th of nov (7:00am) when i fell asleep, my son (XxSASxX) played a couple more turns but stopped and woke me (darkelf) up at which point we both get a 48hr ban. Ok im against cheating myself but a ban when no-one is even shooting how can that be fake fighting. if u were watching darkwish u will have noticed this. I have been teaching my son a few tricks and tactics when i fell asleep. Now we must wait to play again how come we get 48hrs and blatant lev grinding fake fighters have only got 12 hrs or 24 hrs. pls look into this.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
maybe he is more strict😁
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Or maybe it was real fake fighting with killing naked clone.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to

maybe he is more strict😁

strict 4 falling 2 sleep yes ☺☺
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to

Or maybe it was real fake fighting with killing naked clone.

my son (sas) had weapons (darkelf ) had none beacause i was teaching him to play if u ask darkwish he will have seen both players missed turns when i fell asleep, fakers would only skip the clone , plus turns were not skipped but run fully out of time. If u had a tutorial or a bot arena i would not have had 2 do this. I can still play i have another account of much higher level 16+ but my son is very upset i can`t play him anymore.
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
he convinced me 😁 if both players skipped turns by running out of time (according to his words) how could it be cheating? 😁
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
technically you are not allowed to have 2 accounts SAS - I want to motion to have both accounts banned please.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to

technically you are not allowed to have 2 accounts SAS - I want to motion to have both accounts banned please.

u are aloud i have 4 accounts =) you are not allowed to to fight agains ur own acc's or trade between them 😉
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
but those two accounts belongs to 2 different person, it is hard to prove that there is only one schizophremic ;d
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to

The rules say u can not have 2 accounts that interact with each other my 2 accounts don`t many players on here have mutiple accounts ( its mentioned many times in the forums), for one its easier to get a match at lower levels. These 2 accounts i refer to (Darkelf)+(SAS) one belongs to me and one to my son so they do not come under the rule of interaction.
I`m trying to bring more players in but for the newcomer who loses his first few games most will just give up and not return to the game. I kept my sons interest by playing and teaching him in game. The short tutorial icons don`t teach u about weapon ranges or that bushes can be shot through. I admit that i would always bring an ill equiped group so as to give my son the advantage if i thrashed him every time he would have soon lost interest. ( i have refered a few players now but only 1 has earned me anything )
Any way he should be good on his own now , but if i was to want to tuitor someone else in game is there a way i could do this without being seen as fake fighting, say maybe ok it with the mod on duty at the time. He could always keep check that no fake fighting or farming was going on.
Edited 32 minutes later by .
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
May I ask for what reason that a single email (identity) cannot create a second account then?
In order for another account to have been made, one would have to have another email account (second identity). Now while the rules don't state in so many words that you cannot have 2 accounts, it is still a good idea so that you are not tempted to cheat like many are.
SAS do not contradict your own words and change them again. You say that you have another account. And you say that you play against your account. Then you say that it's your son's account. Because, you just realized that...
---------------------------------------------
Law-breaking with having multiple accounts
Playing both of your characters at the same time or any their interaction with each other.
---------------------------------------------
This includes playing against each other, shame on you if you broke this law. (you admitted to playing your other account)
or...
----------------------------------------------
Law-breaking with incorrect registration
Stating non-existent or somebody else's e-mail.
----------------------------------------------
This includes using your name for your son's account, shame on you if you broke this law. (you said at one point that its your account, then you said that it was your son's...)
Unfortunately, you broke 1 law or another. This should result in immediate banishment or whatever the moderators deem necessary.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to

SAS do not contradict your own words and change them again. You say that you have another account. And you say that you play against your account. Then you say that it's your son's account. Because, you just realized that...

When in any of my posts have i said i play against myself ,, please quote me
as i can not find any sentence where i said this. What i did say is i have another account which is of much higher level which has nothing to do with either my sons or my low level account it is now level 18 and would detroy the lowley level 5(sas) of my sons account, so i used a second account (darkelf lev 6). Please read the posts before u deem to comment on them nevermind demand that the mods ban someone. My second account i have not named so it does not get involved in this debate it is part of clan and doing well with many friends.
ps I am not sas my account is dark elf , i have posted with my sons account because i`m writing this on his computer not mine, he is 14 and i thought i could explain this better if this is what caused the confusion Dew then i apologise maybe i should have made myself more clear but i did state at the start of this thread whos accounts were whose and when i mentioned my second account i never mentioned its name...
Edited 13 minutes later by . Reason: realised where dew may have got mixed up..
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
All it confirms that the demo for the proof of cases of a deceit is necessary.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Listen SAS - sorry I am dragging this subject around - I am having a bad day - I do not quote people as much as I should, for that I apologize. And, perhaps it is me who doesn't fully understand the entire situation. I give you the benefit of the doubt and wish to put an end to this subject respectfully. It sounds like you had good intentions all the way through, regardless of the outcome. I hope we meet in combat and settle this "gun" style 😁
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
we were fighting with my son, then i needed to go to bathroom, my wife came and played a few turns, after i came back i played a turn and i fell asleep and my daughter played lots of turns, then my grandfather came, woke me up and played a few turns, after that my aunt and my uncle came and..
then
what did i see! one of the accounts has awesome amount of stuff and reached 15 lvl up
serendipity
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
GOD
Man Dew lol, You make this seem like a court hearing lol. Easy on the newbies bro. **strikes gavel** courts adjourned.😝
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
noobie noob noob ☺ Maddawg is a noob ☺
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
doobie doobie doob orestes is a noob...wait, what did i say? 😕
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
thanks to all. to prevent offtop, topic is closed.
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him