GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

two players, they may be possible cheaters...

*DELETED*
two players, they may be possible cheaters...
Player marceloko and Player marcelo22kk
They have similar nicknames, they were online at same time and what is most important, marceloko has 14 Game Quits, and marcelo22kk has wons/losts 6/0. But units killed/lost 13/0. for 6 correct wins you need 18 kills.
Thay are maybe starting games together and marceloko is then quiting for marcelo22kk's better rank.
But it is not sure, in one my game enemy also quited, so my kills do not cerrespond to my wins and I am not cheater. Just check them of simply keep an eye on them.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
He will not gain XP without doing damage, but he could of course also have done that. It could also be the case that he played with these 2 accounts to be able to loot a whole map with his main character and then leave afterwards.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him