GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

IDIOT FAKE

IDIOT FAKE
Tomorrow im press random and my friend play 1x1 game.. we Banned For FAKE:.. and today im again banned why im play 2 laptop.. me and me VS idiott FAKE 😡 I HATE U idiotFAKE😡😡😡
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
FAKE doesn't ban anyone without reason. 😉
You played with same IP -_-
Edited 38 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Tomorrow im press random and my friend play 1x1 game.. we Banned For FAKE:.. and today im again banned why im play 2 laptop.. me and me VS idiott FAKE 😡 I HATE U idiotFAKE😡😡😡

Tomorrow ? U read the future ?
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

stop this madafaka!
he don't know English lang, and he think tomorrow mean yesterday!
and he is kid so don't be like that madafaka wanna learn all english lang, get a life
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

stop this madafaka!
he don't know English lang, and he think tomorrow mean yesterday!
and he is kid so don't be like that madafaka wanna learn all english lang, get a life

Spammer 🙄 !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Spammer 🙄 !

i don't know who are you to give you a some care!!

go kill ur self lol
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Nothing Tromper versus you
Nothing Tromper versus you but i think ^Madafaka^ should be writen like this ^Motherfucker^.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Shut up

Spammer 🙄 !

Instead of you always replying to Males chat like you want dick go and invest your time in a girl.
Everytime someone posts something this fag have something to say his motto is reply to people over the internet so i can get some attention and hopefully some dick as well. We dont promote that fag shit we kill fags and burn them.

DannyBrown170713[1].jpg

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
FAKE

FAKE doesn't ban anyone without reason. 😉
You played with same IP -_-

Same IP doesn't mean they were faking...I tried to play with my sister once, and we had the same IP. So, I guess this means we can't play this game together, then?
Or, do we have to go to McDonalds or something?
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Same

Happened to me before, too, when I was playing with my sister.
Half the time, these mods don't ban actual fakers, but innocent people with the same IP..
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Dude

Dude, he's Turkish. He probably doesn't even know the correct definition to "tommorrow."
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him