GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

My 10 cent worth of advice

My 10 cent worth of advice
I think gunrox should just give every member of gunrox free resets. Gunrox need to liven up the mood for christmas.
P.S. I stopped playing gunrox for a few months, it doesn't matter anymore if mods don't do anything . I think mods will do the same, 30% or 50% discount, same old thing over and over again. it's dead already. stop spending time on this game( Sorry for those that i may offend) . thanks.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

I think gunrox should just give every member of gunrox free resets. Gunrox need to liven up the mood for christmas.
P.S. I stopped playing gunrox for a few months, it doesn't matter anymore if mods don't do anything . I think mods will do the same, 30% or 50% discount, same old thing over and over again. it's dead already. stop spending time on this game( Sorry for those that i may offend) . thanks.

I still like to play megas. ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

fyi : there is something called faking , instead of being a casher 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I still like to play megas. ☺

I agree with u Pro=)!
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Ur his dog 😲 ?

Lol u agree with everything he say ,
even now he say i like to play megas and u agree that he likes it
Lol just Lol
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I said i agree while i mean that i like megas too ! don't Judge too quickly
++ We play together megas and he's my very good friend , as brother , problem ?
Dude , I don't know why ur talking about me while I don't talk to u in any post ?
I leave u for U leave me , Thank u !
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i absolutely love playing mega. but i never see you have u another acc al-barghouiti?¿
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i absolutely love playing mega. but i never see you have u another acc al-barghouiti?¿

al-barghouti is a lvl 13 ! and i used to join forums with it xd
i'll tell u my account when i pm u in game !!
or if u want , add me in facebook : www.facebook.com/twhy.pro
// or skype : khalid.lakrad99
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
ups 😁 i am going univercity so i cant enter gunrox with my phone
and i dont know your lvl . only i look forums
but i will come tomorrow and we can talk and why cant you say your acc's name in forum
is it secret? 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

ups 😁 i am going univercity so i cant enter gunrox with my phone
and i dont know your lvl . only i look forums
but i will come tomorrow and we can talk and why cant you say your acc's name in forum
is it secret? 😁

i dont like to say much in forums ! add Facebook or skype ! and u know more
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him