GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Congratulations

Congratulations
Congratz to GODY for winning tourney ! and Smile for second@@
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
good jop gody 😁 smile plz 😁 "took the photo" do you like it? ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Video from the final game - most boring video ever ☺
Jokes aside, i feel that Keep just had more patience than Terran or Terran had more vodka than Keep ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
terran had toooo much vodka clearly did you see the vid? i cant belive thats a final match ._.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

terran had toooo much vodka clearly did you see the vid? i cant belive thats a final match ._.

Terran done well.but the thinkg that made him lost are laggs as you can see.He was going to shot 40 mm on red hp but he was lagged..
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Terran done well.but the thinkg that made him lost are laggs as you can see.He was going to shot 40 mm on red hp but he was lagged..

Disagree... couldnt see any lags there... he just run out of time... cuz he took too much time to think... and when he was gonna shoot red hp unit one of gody's units popped up so he could not shot properly and his turn was over
Anyway, even if he killed that red hp unit he would still prolly lose cuz it would be 2 vs 1 at the end
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Terran just thinked slow than KeepLive...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Indeed sir and thats what im talking about - vodka causes terrible lags 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him