GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

have you started to earn money because of Gunrox

*DELETED*
have you started to earn money because of Gunrox
Hello and thanks for the makers of this game. There are soooo many free-to-play online games these days. I have exprienced sooo many of them but I haven't had fun any of them as much fun as I had from Gunrox. This game is my game.
But I am thinking about the creators of this game yet I haven't seen any advertisement or pay-to-play section in the game. Are they earning money from this effort ?
My question is for the creators of this game. Are you earning what you deserve because of making such a beautiful game like this?
Thank you, again
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
We are not making any money yet because the game is still in beta, but once beta stage will end we will introduce a number of premium (paid) features. The game will be always free to play (no subscriptions or regular fees)
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

We are not making any money yet because the game is still in beta, but once beta stage will end we will introduce a number of premium (paid) features. The game will be always free to play (no subscriptions or regular fees)

ah...ok those features
you mean items or weapons...not really features like something improved in the game itself
Like new background if you play premium or if you pay...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Both items and features. Increased storage size can be considered feature.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
GOD!
THANKS BERSEKE!
IT WILL STILL be costless playing! loved it!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him