GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

memorieeesss

memorieeesss
i remember when there were only 5 clans , or something like that (noob nation , swat , umbrella corp, etc) i don't remeber if test and bope were some of the first ones . i remember when we only could customize our characters with the football pants,helmet,uniform , the ussr t shirt and the ganja's ones only demon and angel wings and back pack only mohawk and purple ,pink hair do u remeber guys? if u remember something more add it on a comment ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
i remeber when there was no cash shop yet ...
i was starting playing on my other acc
in that day a lvl 2 could fight all lvls xD 😁
it was so awesome 😁
Edited 30 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

in that day a lvl 2 could fight all lvls xD 😁

Because there was just players of level 1-5 and most matches was with naked start 😉
I remember a very small but nice and fair community on the first days of open gunrox beta. Sometimes i wish them back.
And I remember some friendly players I never see them again ☹
Edited 2 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Because there was just players of level 1-5 and most matches was with naked start 😉
I remember a very small but nice and fair community on the first days of open gunrox beta. Sometimes i wish them back.
And I remember some friendly players I never see them again ☹

yes i wish them back too we could trust on someone that sayd naked lol and other things like that
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
do u remember i_am_not_br lol awesome name , i always asked br? just joking and he laughed (?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
AJAX THE BEST FOREVER!
I remember when Ajax was playing... Piahoo. The best players of gunrox forever! Anybody can't say nothing about they! They was special players!
Old Players and goood players as BillyTheBruce, Beckham7, juninho10,TheOne etc etc etc
Gunrox was a very goood game, but now it's just a game ☺)
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

do u remember i_am_not_br lol awesome name , i always asked br? just joking and he laughed (?

yes i do it was so funny 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
clan B.O.P.E , test , spartan or something like that lol
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
alison_15 😉) best rank
Lost Quartet :O
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i remember there was no one it was only me 😁😁😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i remember there was no one it was only me 😁😁😁😁

hahaa check horror :-D
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I remember my account Dimmy-Neutron, Dtona giving me all my stuff, -xXx- with his million and middle of cash, when megas had sometimes 6 hours , and when we stand about 6 hours in an mega against russians , then taji d/c and berserker aborted ☺, the war that we had against red talons with umbrella corp , many players and when my money was in my pocket 🙄
Edited 1 day later by *DELETED*.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I remember Notorious and Dewdundency, awesome players and individuals.
Edited 2 days later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

I remember when Ajax was playing... Piahoo. The best players of gunrox forever! Anybody can't say nothing about they! They was special players!
Old Players and goood players as BillyTheBruce, Beckham7, juninho10,TheOne etc etc etc
Gunrox was a very goood game, but now it's just a game ☺)

The Best o BillyTheBruce. P
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him