GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Clan Immortals fake fame against a spy in Clan Noxious

Clan Immortals fake fame against a spy in Clan Noxious
Player ---Future--- just joined Clan Noxious with the new fame week being less than 12 hours old. What does he do? He goes 1 vs 3 against The Immortals clan - he played against ShadowHunter7, Skullcrusher and dziadek2016 (I think it was those 3). He lost and when I questioned why did he even go against 3v1 he immediately quit the clan and logged off.
This is a clear sign of an intended and set up fake by clan The Immortals with the fake player ---Future--- complicit in their fake fame. Please investigate and ban all players involved. This is a classic tactic used by those dumb fakers who think they can get away with it when they quit the clan and not answer any questions. I am sure the moderators are switched onto this and can check the logs and ban immediately.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hey you Fucking lazy moderators. Why the fuck haven't you investigated this and responded back on this post. You fuckers never want to try to help get this game out of the corrupt hole its in. I posted this days ago now and you lazy cunts still haven't even looked at this.
Hope you get brain cancer you fucking retards.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him