GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

THE GUNROX EXPERIENCE

THE GUNROX EXPERIENCE
Hello everyone,
just for the disclaimer, this is THARU speaking, but i cannot log in forums in that account ☺ merging accounts disables your ability to log in forums apparently.
GAME DESIGN
This one of the most unique games i have ever played, even to games similiar in its genre (turn-based) like Xcom or Divinity, there is simply nothing like this and that is why it still has active playerbase(given only very small, but still), because it has no DIRECT rival and that is GUNROX’s biggest advantage in my opinion.
FREE TO PLAY? NOT REALLY
Game in its core is free, as it is free to download, but to play, no. Very soon into the game you realize that you cannot progress unless you pay for gear, because if you dont, you are putting yourself in a disadvantage. The more you play the game, the more items you have to buy and spend more money. If you go in a battle and lose your items you just paid for, you will feel robbed as you just wasted your money and that is why so many people quit the game at an early stage. This brings us to the faker problem, why would i pay for items with my money, when i can just fake some reffs or randoms and get easy cash ? If the pay concept was not so money-thirsty i would not have the need to fake. Why pay to reset my units when i can just level up new account. Locking units build is another thing i would like to talk about, why am i forced to be playing the same guns unless i pay for a change and then im locked again?
BALANCE
This game is very unbalanced, if you are going for the best build, there isnt much creativity, for lower lvls 0->25+- its mostly milkors with medkits and hp perks, then as we go higher, having a nader is almost a neccesity (depending on your opponent) with those units being most valuables together with miners a bit lower. At 50, games are just filled with grinders, naders, lasers and big gun.
my take: Why are there hp perks, and why do grinders ignore shelter and turtle? These mechanics can be abused into extreme and are not fun nor do they feel rewarding for both sides.
COMMUNITY
the progress in this game DIVIDES the playerbase. With already the playerbase being extremely small, it is cut by level differences. Being able to have a 2v3 1v3 with different levels is very exciting on paper, but ingame does not work and lower levels have to sacrifice their units for higher level players which is very unfair.
MODS
having a mod system is good to have a healthy game, but is done poorly. I dont know who chooses mods, but i think that person is on crack. How on earth do you mod FAKE (literally spectating tournament games to help his friends) or CRAZYBEE (Pimenta), this guy cant construct an english sentence if his life depended on it and silences players that are simply chatting, often you dont even need to say anything offensive and you get silenced. The guy literally silences anyone that speaks up. My very good friend here received a ban on account by crazybee that wasnt even being played on, simply because he doesnt like him i suppose. And Berserkers bans, if players charge, then they can fake how much they want ? Is that how it is ? Then why is player Tired perma banned when he charged 150k ? Why is a guy that fakes 600 coins a day not banned on a single account ? I could go into this topic much deeper. Unfair bans is another reason why you are losing THE CORE PLAYERBASE that is funding GUNROX 2 and will provide the early feedback for GUNROX 2 which there should be A LOT. Providing you have 11 years of feedback from this GUNROX, i hope you would learn, but seeing the recent events in GUNROX shows different.
I first played this game in 2009 and came back in 2018, but there is not much to come back to, so i decided to quit. I have many ideas on how to improve gunrox and i am sure i am not the only one. So i advise anyone reading this to share your ideas on how to make the game better. I still hope that GUNROX 2 can be a successful game. I personally can help by translating the wh
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Most of these will be addressed and fixed in GUNROX 2, tagging people on discord over this.. really not worth it
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
all you did is replied with useless comment bringing nothing.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Most of these will be addressed and fixed in GUNROX 2, tagging people on discord over this.. really not worth it

Why u always talking like u are qualified?
Did i miss something ?
Berserker made u shareholder or some kind of administrator?
Seriously im just curious while people trying to reach some moderators u are always interfering.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Hello everyone,
just for the disclaimer, this is THARU speaking, but i cannot log in forums in that account ☺ merging accounts disables your ability to log in forums apparently.
GAME DESIGN
This one of the most unique games i have ever played, even to games similiar in its genre (turn-based) like Xcom or Divinity, there is simply nothing like this and that is why it still has active playerbase(given only very small, but still), because it has no DIRECT rival and that is GUNROX’s biggest advantage in my opinion.
FREE TO PLAY? NOT REALLY
Game in its core is free, as it is free to download, but to play, no. Very soon into the game you realize that you cannot progress unless you pay for gear, because if you dont, you are putting yourself in a disadvantage. The more you play the game, the more items you have to buy and spend more money. If you go in a battle and lose your items you just paid for, you will feel robbed as you just wasted your money and that is why so many people quit the game at an early stage. This brings us to the faker problem, why would i pay for items with my money, when i can just fake some reffs or randoms and get easy cash ? If the pay concept was not so money-thirsty i would not have the need to fake. Why pay to reset my units when i can just level up new account. Locking units build is another thing i would like to talk about, why am i forced to be playing the same guns unless i pay for a change and then im locked again?
BALANCE
This game is very unbalanced, if you are going for the best build, there isnt much creativity, for lower lvls 0->25+- its mostly milkors with medkits and hp perks, then as we go higher, having a nader is almost a neccesity (depending on your opponent) with those units being most valuables together with miners a bit lower. At 50, games are just filled with grinders, naders, lasers and big gun.
my take: Why are there hp perks, and why do grinders ignore shelter and turtle? These mechanics can be abused into extreme and are not fun nor do they feel rewarding for both sides.
COMMUNITY
the progress in this game DIVIDES the playerbase. With already the playerbase being extremely small, it is cut by level differences. Being able to have a 2v3 1v3 with different levels is very exciting on paper, but ingame does not work and lower levels have to sacrifice their units for higher level players which is very unfair.
MODS
having a mod system is good to have a healthy game, but is done poorly. I dont know who chooses mods, but i think that person is on crack. How on earth do you mod FAKE (literally spectating tournament games to help his friends) or CRAZYBEE (Pimenta), this guy cant construct an english sentence if his life depended on it and silences players that are simply chatting, often you dont even need to say anything offensive and you get silenced. The guy literally silences anyone that speaks up. My very good friend here received a ban on account by crazybee that wasnt even being played on, simply because he doesnt like him i suppose. And Berserkers bans, if players charge, then they can fake how much they want ? Is that how it is ? Then why is player Tired perma banned when he charged 150k ? Why is a guy that fakes 600 coins a day not banned on a single account ? I could go into this topic much deeper. Unfair bans is another reason why you are losing THE CORE PLAYERBASE that is funding GUNROX 2 and will provide the early feedback for GUNROX 2 which there should be A LOT. Providing you have 11 years of feedback from this GUNROX, i hope you would learn, but seeing the recent events in GUNROX shows different.
I first played this game in 2009 and came back in 2018, but there is not much to come back to, so i decided to quit. I have many ideas on how to improve gunrox and i am sure i am not the only one. So i advise anyone reading this to share your ideas on how to make the game better. I still hope that GUNROX 2 can be a successful game. I personally can help by tra

3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Why u always talking like u are qualified?
Did i miss something ?
Berserker made u shareholder or some kind of administrator?
Seriously im just curious while people trying to reach some moderators u are always interfering.

Everyone is allowed to post on the forums, not against the rules, is it now? I am not a shareholder nor an administrator and never will be one.
I am just copy pasting the same thing over and over again telling people that all the ''issues'' they have with GUNROX now will be fixed and addressed in GUNROX 2, it is really not my fault that people are too lazy to just search in the forums about the other X amount of posts that exist with the same answer.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Check yourself

all you did is replied with useless comment bringing nothing.

I'll advise you to watch what you saying to my bro before you have problems you dont want guy
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Everyone is allowed to post on the forums, not against the rules, is it now? I am not a shareholder nor an administrator and never will be one.
I am just copy pasting the same thing over and over again telling people that all the ''issues'' they have with GUNROX now will be fixed and addressed in GUNROX 2, it is really not my fault that people are too lazy to just search in the forums about the other X amount of posts that exist with the same answer.

But you are answering like them, like you are a big shot. You should just state your thoughts, not like u are creater.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

But you are answering like them, like you are a big shot. You should just state your thoughts, not like u are creater.

If I answer like them, then I am sorry - just stating the obvious, but I get where you are coming from, not trying to be like them, don't worry ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him