GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

moderator berserker

Cannot reply, talk is closed

moderator berserker
I dont udnerstand you 😁😁:and never will explain me the ban for 3 days..
YOu are ridicilous honeslty you are So silly You ban people for item and lvl harvesting for 24 h hours and guy who wants you too add to their friend list 8 times and gets refused without a reason for 3 days..You have to be strangeman ! 😁
You just cant do nothing without banning..that is your strenght..You are weak as weak as a man can be .I do belive that in the end you will end up palying with yourself..
You even add items for yourself and fight with others for a higher level 😁
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
unfortunatley i cant do a complain to your admisintration 😁 , becasue you are probably one in there who sits...
And besides for your knowlegde
Fk is Fraction kids 😁😁
So those 3000 min were also underserved
Andi seriously belive That I HAve RIGHTs to complain About you to Enkord even if you are director 😁 Because that is inhuman and You have no rights to ban peolple without a reason ,ANd most of all not allow me to play the game!
Edited 11 minutes later by .
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
You have been banned for constant using of uncensored language, insulting other players and annoying moderators. If instead of understanding your incorrect behavior and changing you will try to argue next ban will be permanent.
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him