GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New game mode

New game mode
Many people like to play abort. this is when they do a 3x3 or more fight and at a certain time they press the abort button so that no stats gained or lost and no exp gained and don't lose your items. I think there needs to be an abort type gamemode added into the game. for ppl who just want to play a game but don't want to risk losing their items. because some ppl just play for fun. I think the game mode needs to be just like normal battle except when game is over your weapons don't lose attrition your items go back to you after and you gain no stats or exp. plz after tt2 comes out think about adding this plz ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Its a nice Idea to play Aborts.
- Good job Mount!
Best wishes,
Partizan 😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Approved
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Berserker already said that abort games will NEVER be supported because if everyone starts playing just for fun, then nobody will purchase weapons, and Berserker will lose money.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i am dew ☺ mods ban me for 0 reason ☺ i think i too smart for the forums haha. anyways ty for supprt guys ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Berserker already said that abort games will NEVER be supported because if everyone starts playing just for fun, then nobody will purchase weapons, and Berserker will lose money.

that's because berserker has a closed mind. plus he doesnt make his main money off of gunrox. he has other games and still tons of ppl that use cash. ppl will still be using cash for arts, appearance, features, and leveling up. mb make abort game mode 6 ppl max or something. he won't lose money. i know that for a fact ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
[new abort game setting?]
new game mode
[new game mode]
new abort game setting?
[Abort game..]
Abort game..
Yeah, this won't work, didn't work before, so why would it work now?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

[new abort game setting?]
new game mode
[new game mode]
new abort game setting?
[Abort game..]
Abort game..
Yeah, this won't work, didn't work before, so why would it work now?

you just mad at me that i pwnd u?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

you just mad at me that i pwnd u?

i'm not mad at anyone, i'm just pointing out what has been said before, it didn't work before, and probably won't work now. i like abort games too, but some things simply cannot be done.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i'm not mad at anyone, i'm just pointing out what has been said before, it didn't work before, and probably won't work now. i like abort games too, but some things simply cannot be done.

we just have to hope that maybe berserker has done some thinking afterwards and maybe will change his mind. we just have to try. it's always time for change
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him