GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

about cash shop

1 2

*DELETED*
Reply to
Great ideas. I actually had in mind something much more serious, like making encoed cash trad able, thus establishing some kind of in-game economy, but something small like putting it in boxes will work(for starters).
Edited 13 minutes later by . Reason: Please quote only necessary bits.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

some good ideas there: and i see what you mean by getting campers to look around more which would be more better anyways good ideas
Edited 7 minutes later by . Reason: please keep quoting at minimum.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Just logged in to say that I also think this is a really good idea. Give players a chance to get used to using cash shop without pulling out credit cards. I'm usually reluctant to use my credit card online but if I got hooked to cash shop I could be persuaded ☺.
Just small amounts would be needed like 1/3 boxes get Enkord cash then after 10 finds you have enough for a gun/mine/ammo.
Gotta make sure people don't hack it though and find millions of enkord bucks ☺.

EDIT: To clarify I think Notorious' idea of enkord cash in boxes is a great idea. Make opening boxes feel even more like a lottery. (Again NO Artifact but hey 10Es )
Edited 4 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I have a question about cash shop:
in features there is a rename option, do I understand correctly that 3 dollars only allows me to rename one unit once?
And a suggestion about the friend list feature: If it would be a bit cheaper, I know at least I would buy it, but a dollar per friend is too much in my opinion.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

And a suggestion about the friend list feature: If it would be a bit cheaper, I know at least I would buy it, but a dollar per friend is too much in my opinion.

We will consider that
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I know this is a bit off-topic, but I think it would be overkill to create a new thread with the question...
I know you can buy all the different kinds of mines in the Cash shop, but is it possible to find them in crates? I have played more than 50 games without finding a single mine - and I am quite the looter 😁
So I´m beginning to wonder if they can even be found?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
They can be found, I see them every once a while at Junkyard.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I think it would be overkill to create a new thread with the question...
I know you can buy all the different kinds of mines in the Cash shop, but is it possible to find them in crates? I have played more than 50 games without finding a single mine - and I am quite the looter 😁
So I´m beginning to wonder if they can even be found?

You can find the starter at Junkyard and Lost Quarter. The next two can be located at Memorial Boulevard.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
yes you can find at junkyard not very often but you can
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

It just occurred to me that it would be quite user-friendly if one would be able to expand one's friendlist by 1 with the encord cash gained from referring when the referred friend has gotten to level 3 or 5 maybe. Because currently you can get 450 encord cash (max) from each of them and you need 950 to buy one more slot to your friendlist.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
i think the cash in boxes is a great idea if if it could be implemented. Giving players a chance to try the odd weapon and making them open more boxes. Just 10 Ek cash now and again would be fine and wouldn't flood the market, so topping up will still have an advantage.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

One other "FUN" possiblity would be to put Enk Cash IN boxes.

++ ; 😉
sounds good
(but it might be hard to implement)😕
any answer for these from gods of the game ?
far? or consider?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
To CoDeRs_KnOw:
Try as me take benefits from reffered program, i dont use my credit card ingame and dont have infinite credit like admins (iam moderator, not creator) but i get cash from reffered program, getting 12 reffered from 5 days i get a 50E yesterday its not much but i know these who earn for me 50E are PLAYER and they PLAY so does it mean they will play more, play more = more cash for me, more cash for me = happy mood, more people in game an this make me more efficient looking and trying to convert new players to play in GUNROX.
...its all profits, if someone is lazy and dont want to take advantages of this games and start yelling "give me weapons for free or everyday 100E blah blah blah..." so better consider your doings
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
if im lazy, i would join all opinions of the creators like you do
you made the game win 12 players and you had only 50E yesterday
you cant buy even one m60, if you're happy go on
i dont want to say anything else, everything is clear
also i see in this forums that %99 percent of the players have no idea about programming and designing, and ready to believe what the admins say
im happy with that as a programmer and comp-eng-student
😉
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

ready to believe what the admins say

enough show off. ☹ prove your words about wrong/impossibility referring project, other way, your comments are bullshit.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
im tired coz of trying to tell something
enough
if u r so sure, u show its posibility or algorithm
forget me and all my comments, they r bullshit
but u r talking about my comments everytime
i quoted there two comments from notorious, why dont you talk about them
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

me and all my comments, they r bullshit

and in spite of i have no idea about programming and designing, i understand that E cash will never be in boxes, because E cash is "bread" for developers.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him