GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

why luse get banned forever?

Cannot reply, talk is closed

why luse get banned forever?
i wonder why luse get banned? wasshe faker or hacker?
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
hi,
he make vs with hoggabazz and luse was dc. i dont know who ban him. but they said we dont make fake just 4 fun. i saw yes its true not fake really. and luse get angry and atacked forum and gunrox servers. ☹
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
LUSE played several fakes with hoggabazz and last one was too obvious so he was banned. I haven't banned LUSE and hoggabazz forever though it was their 3rd time as I decided to give them another chance, but then LUSE started to insult me and threaten to attack GUNROX servers so I had to ban him and all his accounts as we do no negotiations with terrorists.
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
bers that mean she cant creat new account? and back to game.?
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Well, he can create a new account, but I will ban him again anyway once I will find out.
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
wich mean he is banned from playing this game for ever if he creat new one u will ban.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
i just love LUSE .... what a stupidity ...^_^ can he post on forums too?
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
keep on the good job berserker!
we dont need any foolish racist players in here ! ! !
for just in case, ban all the people who love him ☺
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
bers plz do something for me too
bers plz do spmething i was in his clan and now i dont have clan what a job can you add me in enkord clan plzzzzzzzzzzz☹
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to

LUSE played several fakes with hoggabazz and last one was too obvious so he was banned. I haven't banned LUSE and hoggabazz forever though it was their 3rd time as I decided to give them another chance, but then LUSE stated to insult me and threaten to attack GUNROX servers so I had to ban him and all his accounts as we do no negotiations with terrorists.

im glad to see rules of games are equal for all players☺
now i found out how players level up too fast 😡
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Berserker
i will be happy to unbannd luse again becouse at all he is a very good player and he was honest even he is my boss ( Dont bann me plz for what i say its only an idea ) 😳
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
ok np kids
dont panic i am still here until finish enkord games, bers you are lucky cuz botnet rentals are full, we need to wait 7-10 days, after that i will put lil_god incest jew to in your ass.. u will see botnet not like a single ip 94.122.xxx.xxx 😁
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
:O

dont panic i am still here until finish enkord games, bers you are lucky cuz botnet rentals are full, we need to wait 7-10 days, after that i will put lil_god incest jew to in your ass.. u will see botnet not like a single ip 94.122.xxx.xxx 😁

OMG he still here !!
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

http://www.scmagazineuk.com/rental-of-a-botnet-to-launch-a-ddos-attack-is-available-at-under-6-an-hour/article/170882/
How much do you spent on that? Because i think you doesn't need to pay so much for a stupid thing like this.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to

im glad to see rules of games are equal for all players☺
now i found out how players level up too fast 😡

Good work!
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
good work...
... and ban Forever HOGGA, he deserves too😡
... and in same pack, ban FOREVER and EVER SATHA

Bersk tanks already for make my wishes True and Real😁
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
lol pim

... and ban Forever HOGGA, he deserves too😡
... and in same pack, ban FOREVER and EVER SATHA

Bersk tanks already for make my wishes True and Real😁

yes bann bann bann!!😁😁
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

i guess u will need more than this, but of course u will crash the server maybe for than 1 or 2 days =/
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
???

what does this word mean i do not understnd?
and why will bers wiil want it ?
bout again i am not supraise that lil likes @ss.
see u all in 3 weeks if i will pass test
14 years ago
14 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him