GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Abuse of a Moderator

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

*DELETED*
Reply to
forget it, its only a game, anyway, what you want to do against mod team?
i dont like all mod too... its normal in a online game..
so i don't cry and i kill him on mega ☺
nobody love nobody here...this is a war game 😁(whit all respect due)
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
in that pic he is shown to say his position to other team that is spying and IF i remember corectly THAT IS ALSO FORBIDEN...and IF i remember "Law-breaking with levelling and experience
Fake (predefined) fighting.
Spying or similar activity.
Offering (in game chat or on forum) mutual levelling, predefined winning\losing battle.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
really believe that his
but do not know for sure he would have a net bad in this case ... it disconnected and then 1 min then 2 back .... not always a good net this can happen to any one of us ... as in anything and and no one perfect .... my suggestion berserker quit agree abort😁
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
i will say it in one way
INFA can be a good lad,
but sometimes when he lose, he just snap it.
i had with him couple of games that he realy lose it, he did apoligized after wards.
but still, a mod is an example for all the other players. keep it in mind!
and for this rule of yours, about mods. if u have any problem with us speaking on someone in this game, where he is a mod or not, close the threat.
love you all, have fun
happy new year and stuff
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to

was that really spoke mega as you can see in the pictures, but not because he was just doing a bricadeira .. play this game all .. with complaints and jokes .. but it was played until the end .. so a question as he took the photo was not in Mega?😁😎

read the #3 post plz:
''http://img31.imageshack.us/gal.php?g...2823240714.png
here is the link of 5 pictures captured by me in this same fight also a picture from another game were he tell oponent team his position and tell them " mata " wich in portuguease means " kill " ( just to inform we lost that game )''
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
if were talking about a lvl 41 that JUST A LVL 41 with a clan who did this...we would have only 2 posts...1st facts...2nd...BANNED...but no...not this time...this time you HAVE 7 DIEFERENT PHOTOS showing you the same thing...and if not...THEN SPYING...
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
SORRY !! FORGIVE ME
IM VERY SORRY THIS WONT HAPPEN AGAIN !!!
HENRIQUE DESCULPA SE VOCE SE OFENDEU MAIS NAO ERA PRECISO ISSO , VOCE SABE QUE VOCE TAMBEM NAO É SANTO , MAIS ME DESCULPA DE VERDADE , SO SORRY , NAO VAI ACONTECER DE NOVO VIU . DESCULPAS AE DESCULPA PARAMAN TAMBEM , DESCULPA GENTE MINHA INTERNET TBM PODE DAR PROBLEMAS AS VEZES !!!
DESCULPA A TODOS DESCULPA DEUS TBM POR EU TE ERRADO !!
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
ok, since INFANTARIA apoligized, this thread is now closed.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
:mea culpa:
:mea culpa:
:mea maxima culpa:
😁
14 years ago
14 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him