GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

NEW MAP

1 2 3

Reply to
DungeonRox
Would be cool to have a map with dungeon like rooms. Large areas with perhaps mad scientist labs, torture chambers, wizards study, a prison, perhaps a throphy room, room of statues, mushroom filled room ☺, etc.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Please....
If a new map is to come.....please don't make it small. Maybe clover size or a bit smaller. Lost Beach is just bad. IMO it doesn't take much skill. You spawn right next to each other and shoot till somebody dies. Not much "tactics" in the tactical combat there.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Yeah I agree about lost beach, alot of players also agree. Way to small, not enough tactics involved. Not enough cover, the placeables are not all that great besides for the huts the huts are nice ☺
Maybe what lost beach needs is new placeables with better cover, or more cover on lost beach in general. Lost Beach = No Skills involved and not enough cover. And is a haven for quick game fakers as well. 🙄😡☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lost beach might not be as skillful as other maps but it has its charms too. Quick action! A quick chance to kill and pick up some good weapons. Besides no one says that you have to play there.
As far as a new map is concerned I'd love to see an amusement park theme.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

If a new map is to come.....please don't make it small. Maybe clover size or a bit smaller. Lost Beach is just bad. IMO it doesn't take much skill. You spawn right next to each other and shoot till somebody dies. Not much "tactics" in the tactical combat there.

I disagree, I love to have there a 1 vs 1 game. Why? because its small and wont take much time to be a loser or winner. And tactics? you can do enough tactics there, I personally love to rush and to die or win. On big maps like memo or junkyard I hate to play 1 vs 1, much teams only camps and only shoot with their snipers.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Next map MUST be 30x30 or 35x35 - I only limit myself to 1x1 on Lost and I want some variety!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
New map...
one good map.....
é do mesmo tamanho da Clover ... 3x3 para jogos ... um bom mapa será "cemitério"😳
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
_donald_
new map for lvl 25
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
no lev 25...
good is
new map lev 11
the ice lev 25...😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
lol ice for lvl 25😁
new map for lvl 40😎
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
hum....
no XD
nice map lev donw.😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
never 😁
map for lvl 25 very good
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i was thinking for a new map.... dont matter level just new map 😁😎

HEYYYYYYY
this is my idea
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
=P
☺map lvl 20 to 25 ☺☺

14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

☺map lvl 20 to 25 ☺☺

MAP LEVEL 6TO100?MAX NUMPER OF TEMES 14 SIZE 70/70:LOT OF THINGS
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
i think change Ice for players +25 and new map for players +35 , small map
35x35 or 30x30 max players in team 2
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
disagree too☺
ice 30+ and maybe one 40+, with dimensions of Beach or little more big to play 2x2
And that one with Open spaces to... like beach
Ice is good for sure, but many trees and houses, and rockes and truks, and....lololol, sow dont make the same fun that Beach...
😲
but have nice gunsssssssss😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him