GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

fake and borboletinha incompetent

Cannot reply, talk is closed

fake and borboletinha incompetent
first, mercenary and InW call in "DC"

2 - in game mercenary DC

3 - Lover out game ( Aborte and call is batery notebook, but return for gun rox in 2 mins )

4 - I call for borboletinha tell 1 moderator for abert game....she not response me!

5 - times later, borboletinha responde, but insult me...call me MARICONA = GAY!!

have more... 1sec
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
cheat
is a really cheat !! mercenary + lover quit for inw and team win --"

and mod silence inline only because him call borboletinha of Noob ! this is insult? insult for 120min??

aff.JPG

aff3.JPG

15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
6 - i call borboletinha noob and idiot too, because she not tell moderator, not response me and insult me!

she silenced me, check print screen...( she call me maricona = gay and i call she idiot and 120 min silenced me -_-)

resume: Fake or not fake...have very evidences...
principal is incompetency borboletinha...i call not only borboletinha, i call astor, he never response nad never check, call berserker, but u busy...
went me and fernand0 a fake victims!!!
First, I paid for items and I will not be wasting so!enkord cash is money oks!!!
I hope that justice has
bans, exupulse...i only not want u berserker call only for ignore lover, InW and mercenary, i want providency!!!

by inline
Edited 5 minutes later by .
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
really
I pay for items and I will not be wasting so! enkord cash is money oks!!!
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
i just call
sorry but I as moderator junior can not abort a game .... and so even a moderator on the game can not even abort .... called moderators to abort the game really was not a fair fight ... sorry ..... while the silence spoke the following inline borboletinha idiot ... fuck it .. I think this is fair .. the silence is not correct me..
Edited 3 minutes later by .
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
berserker, only look time she call for u aborte game, and check my call for borboletinha aborte game...

she call only with fernand0 die...
look my print screen and screen borboletinha...
firs screen here, is firs call for borboletinha abort game...second is for u compare time...later she silenced me she call u!

15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
check my 2 screens ...check time...later, check time print borboletinha...she call u ...3 mins later she silenced me...

i call she, and she call u 25 mins later!!!

and borboletinha, i call only u is idiot, not fck u...
or u have evidency i call fck u???
Edited 2 minutes later by .
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
print .6.jpg look
in picture number 3 says to inline borboletinha you abort it or fit it and a threat ... this game and fun was not a threat ....really is not that you be moderator consiguira with threats....
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
i call : borboletinha, or u call moderator for abort or u have consequences!!!
this makes it a threat if the moderator afraid the reality!
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
I dont understand as it happens.
Sorry =(
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
in case aborting the match: no longer moderators can abort the games with moderator in it
in case of borboletinha: not my case, let berserker said what must be said
in case of Fernand0 and inline: at this forum is plenty warnings not to talk about moderators doing in public, so please write to relevant person privet message by inForum messages system otherwise, for future, such post will be deleted its against the gurnox rules.
If this thread will continue on public with similar posts i will have to close it !
Edited 3 minutes later by .
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
onetower, i want only justice!
check this posts...
i need justice oks...

im wait
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
and check times...borboletinha call berserker 25 mins later...
check plz!
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
write to support@enkord.com or PM berserker - add on all your proofs
case closed
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him