GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

"Shot777" ; don't play with him

*DELETED*
"Shot777" ; don't play with him
We were about to win in a 4x4 game but this guy left in the middle of the game and we lost. Now maybe moderators say there is nothing to do but players should know Shot777 leaves the games without quitting.
So don't play with such players who have not brains in their heads : )
Thanks.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I was in the game. On the opposite team.
On Shot's behalf the way the map was setup there was a huge open space between team spawns so when we would try to gain ground, they're snipers (7) would push us back. The game took a long time to unfold. Over 2 hours. He mentioned a couple times he would have to go. Needless to say it was not a win for the record books.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
good point dude, dont ever play with this noob again... shot777 hates me for no reason so just pay no attention to him man..i know loads of people who thinks he is annoying
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
😡SAY WHAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!? ALRIGHT... BLOOD-SQUAD STAY OUT FO THIS ONE... I DONT NEED YOU IN THIS... SECOND MAGICIAN I TOLD YOU I HAD TO GO... NOT MY FAULT ALRIGHT?!??!?!😡
Besides why would you post this in cheating and abuse... i left with game on because of personal reasons..i have a life and i left the computer for that... i stayed on for as long as i could... dont blame me fully for this😡
Edited 19 seconds later by *DELETED*. Reason: Mis-spell.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

good point dude, dont ever play with this noob again... shot777 hates me for no reason so just pay no attention to him man..i know loads of people who thinks he is annoying

I only hated you for the reason you and my friend DarkenShroud got into a fight... i felt revengful at the time... forgive me for that...☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

On Shot's behalf the way the map was setup there was a huge open space between team spawns so when we would try to gain ground, they're snipers (7) would push us back. The game took a long time to unfold. Over 2 hours. He mentioned a couple times he would have to go. Needless to say it was not a win for the record books.

Thank you for understanding 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
man im not defending shot but i dont know why u did this thread :S
he had to go its not his fualt how do u know he was sick or his parents or
whatever .
alot of times i have to go but we get to finish the battles but barely . cuase my
mom is calling me to help her :P
p.s : blood-squad why do u get in this ? its none of ur buisness
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
listen..
You said you wanted to sleep, this is not an acceptable reason. You have over 80 lost, that was my second lost and first quit.(In a game which i took about 100 damage and gave about 400) Ok, my post was a bit extreme but i hate losing. If you have not enough time, do not start mega games.
And i lost my snipers because of you and snipers are important for me.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

You said you wanted to sleep, this is not an acceptable reason. You have over 80 lost, that was my second lost and first quit.(In a game which i took about 100 damage and gave about 400) Ok, my post was a bit extreme but i hate losing. If you have not enough time, do not start mega games.
And i lost my snipers because of you and snipers are important for me.

Listen.... sleeping.... in case youd dint know... i still have to listen to my parents.... im not an adult.. they said get off or i was grounded... i had to pick the logical choice... at the time
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

😡SAY WHAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!? ALRIGHT... BLOOD-SQUAD STAY OUT FO THIS ONE... I DONT NEED YOU IN THIS... SECOND MAGICIAN I TOLD YOU I HAD TO GO... NOT MY FAULT ALRIGHT?!??!?!😡
Besides why would you post this in cheating and abuse... i left with game on because of personal reasons..i have a life and i left the computer for that... i stayed on for as long as i could... dont blame me fully for this😡

calm down dude, this was after our match
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

I only hated you for the reason you and my friend DarkenShroud got into a fight... i felt revengful at the time... forgive me for that...☹

when u said you hated me, i new why..because the argument of me and darkenshroud, me and darkenshroud are good friends now, and if u dont belive ask him
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Good friends no 🙄 Honestly Blood when I see a player get caught for faking I tend to not be as friendly with that person after.
But yeah you apologised and I accepted that apology.
But don't mistake a peace treaty for friendship, or you'll often get shot in the back 😎
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Good friends no 🙄 Honestly Blood when I see a player get caught for faking I tend to not be as friendly with that person after.
But yeah you apologised and I accepted that apology.
But don't mistake a peace treaty for friendship, or you'll often get shot in the back 😎

darkenshroud incase you havent relized.. someone hacked me thats why i got caught fake fighting and i know who hacked me. he fake fight for me because once he was on my account he forgot to change pass, so when he hacked me he thought it was now hes account instead of transferring all items over to his account to make it quicker, so he got another computer/laptop and faked for him self and i had to take the punishment for him..just saying
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

darkenshroud incase you havent relized.. someone hacked me thats why i got caught fake fighting and i know who hacked me. he fake fight for me because once he was on my account he forgot to change pass, so when he hacked me he thought it was now hes account instead of transferring all items over to his account to make it quicker, so he got another computer/laptop and faked for him self and i had to take the punishment for him..just saying

LOL ? Someone hacked u ?
i dont belevie He Faked a Fight just becuase he was in ur account ?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Account sharing is unlawful. Enforceable with termination of account(s). Are you saying you allowed your counterpart to play your account earlier blood-squad? blood-squad is a little unclear in his last post, but it sounds like the "hacker" didn't change the password, which is extremely difficult to believe.
Most all of the "hacked" accounts aren't actually hacked, they are claims. For those of you who are reading this... If you are being threatened to be hacked, make sure your password is complex, report the threat to a moderator, and you will most likely be safe from the threat.
Edited 5 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Account sharing is unlawful. Enforceable with termination of account(s). Are you saying you allowed your counterpart to play your account earlier blood-squad? blood-squad is a little unclear in his last post, but it sounds like the "hacker" didn't change the password, which is extremely difficult to believe.
Most all of the "hacked" accounts aren't actually hacked, they are claims. For those of you who are reading this... If you are being threatened to be hacked, make sure your password is complex, report the threat to a moderator, and you will most likely be safe from the threat.

chicken are you acusing me of telling someone else my password? im not that stupid to tell anyone my password, i dont know how he hacked me, all i know that he has some device stored on his computer that allows him to crack a password but not from a game..like email, hotmail etc..unless he used that to hack me i dont know how he hack me, unless he has sent me a virus to my computer so when i type my password he can ither listen to the audio to see what the letters where(if you know what i mean) or moniters my computer while i type password, he dident change password because he forgot to(that is what he told me) and besides chicken, this bann happend ages ago now..chicken as a moderator you shouldent be going back to ban history, if there is any need to. berserker and astor will take care of it( please note im not telling you what you should and should not be doing im just saying)
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

LOL ? Someone hacked u ?
i dont belevie He Faked a Fight just becuase he was in ur account ?

i found out he faked several times not just once..if i remember correctly he said about 6/7 times
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him