GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Game popularization

*DELETED*
Game popularization
Long time ago when I watched videos on youtube I saw Gunrox game as a banner at top right corner on youtube site then I downloaded a game and now I'm very active player. Can we except similar marketing program to drive new players into game? I have lvl 12 account and very often I do not have oponents to play. I remember happy days in 2006th year when was to many players in Clover and my brother, me and our friend played 3 vs 3 to many times per day. Now days we dont have team fights in Clover nor low lvl megas in Junkjard. I'm so sad.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

] I remember happy days in 2006th year when was to many players in Clover and my brother, me and our friend played 3 vs 3 to many times per day. Now days we dont have team fights in Clover nor low lvl megas in Junkjard. I'm so sad.

#nohate 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
ok
ok
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
cuz we have better things to do than to play gunrox -.-
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him