GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

fake monster

*DELETED*
fake monster
moderators will take action on this fact: Mad:

imagem.JPG

12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
No proof of fake, but maybe 2 accounts loaded on same pc :S
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
fake monster
i thnk faking is 😡 for you, its just not worth it -.- youl still get banned for too many fakes -.-''''
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
they are not fakers ,
i know them they are brothers always talk to them and they don't play only team not 1x1
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

i thnk faking is 😡 for you, its just not worth it -.- youl still get banned for too many fakes -.-''''

They have the same IP, this no proof, if this is fake or no -.-
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
That is stupid -__-" u have to chance ur IP adrres if u are brother or u are FAKER hate that -_- nobody want play 2x2 or whatever ...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
did you see their fight?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

That is stupid -__-" u have to chance ur IP adrres if u are brother or u are FAKER hate that -_- nobody want play 2x2 or whatever ...

bcuz for some noobs like the creator of this thread, same ip auto equals as a fuck, tough when i go to play with my friend in his house we use same ip to a 2x2 or 5x5 mega, and we had to change ip bcuz the other team(we where in same team since its not allowed to play on diferent teams with same ip's)was scare to go cuz it was "fake"... same ip doesnt mean you are faker but for some noobs it does that's the bad part ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
i think its prohibited to play same ip on same team too, not sure, gonnahave to check on the rules, when i get less lazy.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

i think its prohibited to play same ip on same team too, not sure, gonnahave to check on the rules, when i get less lazy.

But he does not have any proof that they actually had started the game?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

you can play same ip on same team but you cannot play same ip on different teams, i asked some mods about it some time ago and i still think it is like this
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

you can play same ip on same team but you cannot play same ip on different teams, i asked some mods about it some time ago and i still think it is like this

No. Play same ip, on same team is a broked rule too ^^
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

No. Play same ip, on same team is a broked rule too ^^

Really? AFAIK mods just paying more attention at such a games. As long as You play without breaking the rules everything should be fine.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
prove
no prove 🙄
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
the rules are clear!!!!!

moderators will take action on this fact: Mad:

Counterfeiting is not allowed in the game no matter if you're a brother or not, because you guys do not honestly want to play so why have rules in the game so make the rules and let the boat roll.: Mad:: Mad:: Mad:: Mad:
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
omg
if that s is not fake is what...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him