GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Tribute to controlling clan

*DELETED*
Tribute to controlling clan
If the clan wars...if you win you get the location owned right...
would you like this suggestion...
If two clans fight they could not only get the location but also the losing clan would have each of their members to pay at least one item (if guns) with high amount of ammo about 100 or 50...to the leader of the winning clan and distribute it to those members of his clan whom participate in the clan war or battle...,,
And also if your not a member of the clan who is controlling the location....
(NOT CLAN MEMBERS NO NEED)
Like bloody wolves is the controlling location and a member of Kamikaze want's to play in that location you would have to pay a tribute or givings etc..to the leader...
Is it ok???
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I don't tink that's a good idea, because not only will the "controling clan" get more xp ( 10% ) but they also get weapons for free ..
That would mean that the clan leader never has to use the shop if he wants new weapons , completely ruling out the idea of the shop for a clan members.
Also it wouldn't be fair for clan members who are in a clan that is not in control of a location, they would then always have to pay up when starting a figth ending up having no weapons at all and not being able to figth because of that.
ps. As i'm not a member of a clan i won't anwser the poll , but mine would have been "NO"
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

I don't tink that's a good idea, because not only will the "controling clan" get more xp ( 10% ) but they also get weapons for free ..
That would mean that the clan leader never has to use the shop if he wants new weapons , completely ruling out the idea of the shop for a clan members.
Also it wouldn't be fair for clan members who are in a clan that is not in control of a location, they would then always have to pay up when starting a figth ending up having no weapons at all and not being able to figth because of that.

ahm...I didn't mean give all of their Items from storage to the clan leader and members☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
No but eventualy giving away one weapon at a time and not winning a game they will lose it all...
( let's say 15 items lost per game , and then having to give away your spare "good" weapons to be able to play .. )
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

And a Clan dont always have a luck
they cannot always win turning the tides of the battle...
This is a tactical game...you can't win without a gun with just stratigies!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

No but eventualy giving away one weapon at a time and not winning a game they will lose it all...
( let's say 15 items lost per game , and then having to give away your spare "good" weapons to be able to play .. )

???
your storage in the middle of the game is 12 how could they lose fifteen...
and they would only pay up those like you say spare!☹
not all not 12 not 5 not 6 just one 1 just a medikit would do fine a knife would appear perfect...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
But then the whole idea of giving away weapons wouldn't work as you would just give away junk ..
And 15 items is based on a fully armed unit group as you are wanting to win ( 3x ( armor + weapon + ammo + secondary ammo or second weapon + healt pack ) )
I think best to not have to "pay to play" if you're in a clan , the bonus of 10% xp is already enough for the clan in controll .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

But then the whole idea of giving away weapons wouldn't work as you would just give away junk ..
And 15 items is based on a fully armed unit group as you are wanting to win ( 3x ( armor + weapon + ammo + secondary ammo or second weapon + healt pack ) )
I think best to not have to "pay to play" if you're in a clan , the bonus of 10% xp is already enough for the clan in controll .

ok It is best for everyone hUH!
Its not yet a rule...it's just a suggestion
and JUNK is different from SPARE...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him