GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

To Mr.knutistgut

To Mr.knutistgut
We'll I hope your satisfied you cut the amount of players in half xD congrats now there is only 60 lol.

Ps.

The troll is back😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes simply depends on local time of different countrys and amount of fakers. You are happy to see 400 player online, 90% just online for faking vs another account of themself?
At saturday i saw 4 or 5 megas at same time. As i stopped playing autumn 2012 there wasn't more megas at the same time.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
I like gunrox much much , but all moders are injust , why no ban toxic and grom but ban players who do not put much cash , why i never see ban toxic , man its is really 437 win 7 lose ? what is this fake or What?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Its all ogre now

I like gunrox much much , but all moders are injust , why no ban toxic and grom but ban players who do not put much cash , why i never see ban toxic , man its is really 437 win 7 lose ? what is this fake or What?

His name is teodor, His other accounts are BaBoon and Mirro He isnt fake he plays with imp power armors and godly glocks and pacifiers and stuff so stop saying the same thing over and over even though your clan "destroy" fakes all the time kinda like ur lvl 1s and 3s and shit that are always banned
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
aiaiaiai !

His name is teodor, His other accounts are BaBoon and Mirro He isnt fake he plays with imp power armors and godly glocks and pacifiers and stuff so stop saying the same thing over and over even though your clan "destroy" fakes all the time kinda like ur lvl 1s and 3s and shit that are always banned

Y right , SOUND do fake fames , but his clan is DESTROI not Destroy 😁 ! BaBoon Always use arts and he never lose ( he lose when he play without arts ofc ) , but , I'm not sure BaBoon = Mirro ! 🙄
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
u right bro !

Mirro's youtube channel has videos using both accounts.
https://www.youtube.com/user/He4dSho7eR/videos

First , hello my friend. Its me -__-I-Am_-_OLd , now its stolen 😁 , u can contact Me on /whois I_AM_IDIOT .
Second, in one of baboon's videos , he was thanking Mirro for let him post that video in mirro's channel !
Well , idc , I just want be sure 😁 !
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him