GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

$100 too much?

*DELETED*
$100 too much?
Its me beanboy (beaners) and I am thnking of unbanning my acc but $100 dollars seem too outrageous for unbanning a lvl 37 I suggest slicing some prices in half for us the OPs who keep supporting u and ur game I mean their is only 150 players left... ohhh also I think that ban was unfair since about 80% or more of the top promoters are doing fake refers I inly had 18 I probably wasted my time here I might chargeback if nothing is done
Sincerely , beanboy
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
100$ was okay when this game wasn't dead.I would have gladly paid 100$ to get stinger unbanned but i stopped because of the decreasing number of players.This game is going downhill too fast now.There's no fun even with cash these days.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
ArabiiZzZz
I'm ArabiiZzZz and I won't pay 100$ for this game my cash in the acc gone for nothing but I don't want waste more for game always 50-100 players online 😉
You will be really stupid if you pay 100$ xD
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
With $100, u can do many things like buy food, movie ticket, presents for girlfriends, shopping XD
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Well, how many games allow you to unban yourself for money? Very few.
(I'd say Gunrox only, but I don't know about every single game on the internet)
If they made it something like 10$ or 20$, nobody would care about getting banned...
Just think about that, they don't want it to be cheap.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
there are so many north and south amerikan doing fake 24/7 and beaners do did few fake bann for ever
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
well
Haduken ur right its not supposed to be cheap but am only lvl 37 also stinger is right this game is dead so I think bers should lower the price for the people who still are playing also mires that's really funny =)
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him