GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Good_---_Luck quit in random so i no take items

Good_---_Luck quit in random so i no take items
this noob all time quit when lose so i dont take his items 😡 !!! also he use bugs to hide his items so i dont get them 😡 !!! this time me lucky for take prove !! plz ban him forever moderator !! ☹
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Nope, that won't get him banned, sorry, he isn't breaking any rules. I know it's annoying, but there is nothing that can be done.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Nope, that won't get him banned, sorry, he isn't breaking any rules. I know it's annoying, but there is nothing that can be done.

LoOoOoL who told u that ?! it s a rule in game that if a player quit in a random game he get banned and this was the case in this game and there is a prove for that also i have seen mods ban players for this reason many times 😁 ... and even in no random games mods ban players for quiting with no reason ... it s really annoying to find some idiots talking sure of themselves about stuff that they doesnt know anything about it 😕 😡 GO AWAY IDIOT
Edited 2 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

LoOoOoL who told u that ?! it s a rule in game that if a player quit in a random game he get banned and this was the case in this game and there is a prove for that also i have seen mods ban players for this reason many times 😁 ... and even in no random games mods ban players for quiting with no reason ... it s really annoying to find some idiots talking sure of themselves about stuff that they doesnt know anything about it 😕 😡 GO AWAY IDIOT

I'm pretty sure i've been playing this for longer than you, but lets not talk about that. You are allowed to quit in random, and when you do that, you can't play random for 60 minutes and you lose all your random cash, what you CAN'T do is run to the red zone in random, you might be confused about that. I know you are probably mad at him because of that, but some people just want to mess up things for you, and you have to deal with it, just like everyone else.
Edited 22 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him