GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

To berserker - Please Read

Cannot reply, talk is closed

To berserker - Please Read
Hello, my name is Flavio Pereira,
GUNROX game six years since I was thirteen, I live in Brazil and as you should know here most of the population is poor and has little money. Because of this you should know that most Brazilian players do not put money in the game because they have no money to pay a hospital when you are sick. How can we not put cash in the game often conducted illegal departures and combined'' fakes'' for power we progress in the game, otherwise it never would pass level 30. In recent years I have worked and managed to add a little money to put in Gunrox, was happy for the first time in years I achieved my goal of getting to level 50. Not content created another account because I can not stop playing this addictive game and help this new account to level up realized'' fakes'' and was permanently banned my account level 50 (Tycoon) it was already his third ban. My first reaction was to stop playing but due to the calls of my friends and fans of my youtube channel decided to write this message asking you to give me back my account for me to continue playing, now no longer have to play fakes because I already have all what you I need 2 level 50 accounts to make my videos for my friends and fans.
I ask you to consider this appeal because the game GUNROX years and do not want to stop playing, but I want it back Tycoon has given me much joy and hope to continue giving.
9 years ago
9 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
I also have a account banned, Jill, I have done many calls, but none was not even read, hopefully your account to be returned, but think hard, because if he unban one, will have to unban all ☹
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
So, writing a big wall of text allows you to be better than everyone else, and get the unban for free? Just pay 100$ like any other player...
Also, saying "I live in Brazil and as you should know here most of the population is poor and has little money." is clearly wrong, since i live in brazil, and most of the people i know are rich, it's not like the whole country is poor...
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
I would start and say . nice speech! . poor? buying 10$ hats? i don't think so, berserker show little mercy? that's impossible, you should read more about berserker ☺
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Stop crying , u shouldnt have faked in the first place like berserker once said to me , be man and deal with the consequences .
BE A MAN AND STOP CRYING !
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Let Me Put It This way
The Man With The Power Can Do Whatever He Wants.
He Could Ban Every lvl 50 And No One Could Do A Thing About It
Im Not Acusing Berserker Im Just Asking Him To Rethink About This System
100$ Is Seriously A High Price To Pay
We The People Who Played This Game And Wasted A Lot Of Time And Money
We Deserve Something In Return Since We Arent Getting Updates
We Arent Getting A Single Reason To Play This Game
The Prices Are Too High
The Game Didnt Get Any Updates Since A Year More Or Less
At Least You Might Give The Lvl 50's Somekind Of A Reward.
To Show Us That You Do Care About Your Players/Customers
Im Not Asking You To Unban His Account For Free Becouse It Wont Be Fair
But Im Asking You To Conceder Giving Him An Answer Instead Of Ignoring Him
Thanks For Reading.
~King
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

i guess ur mama is so horny she want a cock with 100$ np i give her mine for free Mr ARab money mr ksa

Well Thank You Sir For Your Kind Words.
Now Please Grow Up And Stop Chasing Me In Game And In Fourms
To Insult Me Its Getting Quite Boring .
All I Did Was Giving Mods A Proof That You Are A Theif.
Instead Of Realizing Your Mistakes You're Here Insulting Me
Now Tell Me How Is That Going To Help Anyone...?
9 years ago
9 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
#BACKMAGNATA
BACK MAGNATA ☺
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
Back Magnata
back magnata, I do not know why so many bans if Gunrox ta almost "abandoned" I play this game 5 years ago and never received anything in return, any gift or consideration of any kind, why not rethink the case of mogul? I do not know! # VoltaMagnata
9 years ago
9 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
#VoltaMagnata
This guy made ​​the revolution Gunrox. without it the Gunrox will never be the same, with their great videos, BERSERKER, return his account please accept credit him! #VoltaMagnata
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

This guy made ​​the revolution Gunrox. without it the Gunrox will never be the same, with their great videos, BERSERKER, return his account please accept credit him! #VoltaMagnata

Haha, Back Magnata 😁😁
9 years ago
9 years ago
This is funny, do you really think you will get your account back for free? quit trying
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to

So, writing a big wall of text allows you to be better than everyone else, and get the unban for free? Just pay 100$ like any other player...
Also, saying "I live in Brazil and as you should know here most of the population is poor and has little money." is clearly wrong, since i live in brazil, and most of the people i know are rich, it's not like the whole country is poor...

Well, it's still somewhat true, about 30% of the population is living in poverty in brazil
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Whaaa Brazil, poor? look at congo people don't even have a computer
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to

Hello, my name is Flavio Pereira,
GUNROX game six years since I was thirteen, I live in Brazil and as you should know here most of the population is poor and has little money. Because of this you should know that most Brazilian players do not put money in the game because they have no money to pay a hospital when you are sick. How can we not put cash in the game often conducted illegal departures and combined'' fakes'' for power we progress in the game, otherwise it never would pass level 30. In recent years I have worked and managed to add a little money to put in Gunrox, was happy for the first time in years I achieved my goal of getting to level 50. Not content created another account because I can not stop playing this addictive game and help this new account to level up realized'' fakes'' and was permanently banned my account level 50 (Tycoon) it was already his third ban. My first reaction was to stop playing but due to the calls of my friends and fans of my youtube channel decided to write this message asking you to give me back my account for me to continue playing, now no longer have to play fakes because I already have all what you I need 2 level 50 accounts to make my videos for my friends and fans.
I ask you to consider this appeal because the game GUNROX years and do not want to stop playing, but I want it back Tycoon has given me much joy and hope to continue giving.

Ur saying this becuase u want unban ur acc? Berserker wont! I see ur casher, why not unban by urself?? U say people from brazil is poor, i know, but why u talking about 'poor' if u are a rich boy? And if gunrox is so expansive stop play, u wasting ur money on it, mb much brazilians are poor because gunrox? XD
Unban for free cant! If ur poor dont fake but play even u lose, if u want somehting big, u must reach that by urself, not fake, and what u never do is if u banned ask 'unbann'
And if u need cash for hospital, stop wasting money on this game and save money. U cant get everything.
Btw yes u right this game very expansive.
Hope u understand what im saying.
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
i can agree with both sides arguments.Like 1 years ago i bought cash, i recieved cash and they didn't tooked money from my credit card.I tryed to contact them, but no one answered... and like 3 months later i got banned with reason: Fraudelent payment, so with 20% fee i got to pay 12k cash for unban.I payd it, and unbanned my acc, but i can say that was not even my fault what i got perm. banned with 0 bans and else. Bers should think about an system improvements and else, and to show what he cares about players, he should unban Magnata, even if its wouldn't be fair.
For those who sayd thats impossible, and to Magnata stop crying, i can say only one think-hope dies last..
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
Lets End This Useless Request Shall We?..
The Rules Says You Have To Pay 100$ To Unbanned Your Account
Don't Bother Asking For A Free Unbanned Its Not Going To Happen
Around Two Years Ago I Asked The Same..Ofcourse I Was Childish
Back Then I Didnt Understand The Rules..Its Quite Simple Actually
Pay To Unbanned Or Dont Pay To Unbanned Its Up To You .........
Cant Some Admin Just Close This Thread Its Quite Pointless ........
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
i remember when i was banned...

oops, not.
Never happened.
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
i don't see the point of writing stop crying, i remember when i was banned, bers didin't reply... maybe magnata will be lucky.
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
Hello, your money is not an excuse to violate the rules of the game, you're not a special player, and there are rules of the game for everyone, so I will not just return your account, you can to read in rules, how can you return your account, as well as other players are doing. Thread is closed.
9 years ago
9 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him