GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 16-Sep-2008 - Cash Shop

+ Cash Shop added
+ new calculations of grenade dispersion
+ highlight for Stats button when you have unused perks or skills
+ fixed: cashing of startup page in loader
+ damage zone indicator improved
+ added bald haircut and naked torso
+ player can purchase his default t-shirt in shop to hide armor
+ fixed: shoes was at the wrong layer at top direction
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I waiting to back home from work to see the new shop.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Nice update !
Shame i can't buy anything in the shop as it's only creditcard options ☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
you need to do that player that buy stuff and it fall to them are drop money that can use in the store, its not need the full value, but lets say if i need to kill 5 players that have items i will able to but 1 item for free.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
nevermind my post up there , i found out there are a lott of options to pay 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
It won't work out Swatman ☹ - the very nature of this game is to provide free play and try to generate cash on the side to keep it going... - having said that, there will never be a way to redeem for theoretical "cash"
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes. We need money to pay server and bandwidths costs and pay wage to programmers and artists. If we will give away everything for free we will have no money to support this game and naturally noone will play it as we will shut it down. So keep on charging Enkord Cash and everything will be fine 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I think you guys found the right balance. There are some nice things for sale which will help pay server costs(I will be helping myself☺ ) but also nothing that will impact the actual game play - as such, players with money won't really gain an unfair disadvantage.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
haha you sould see my last game vs berserker and lover. new weapons (which actually dont spawn yet) such a sig just pwn all. in fact money give you enormous advendage (i know what i am sayin couse i played hundreds of battles with only free ones)
BUT programmers did excelent job, and they just deserve that money :F
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
piahoo we lost because we tried to fight you with our build ups at open range where you have +sights and long distance weapons and not because of weapons. if it happened at lost quarter (which lover foolishly rejected as battle area) then it would be fair battle.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Nice update !
Shame i can't buy anything in the shop as it's only creditcard options
but cash shop very bad😡
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
NEW WEAPONS
CAN U LOOT THE NEW GUNS AND STUFF..☺☺😎
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

CAN U LOOT THE NEW GUNS AND STUFF..☺☺😎

But of course you can... that is, IF you can get them to drop the stinkers in the first place.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
cash shop is using creditcard, bad
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
You don't have to use credit card, there are a variety of payment options available (even faxing your credit card works). However, the other payment methods have a transaction fee to contend with, so a credit card works best (also the fastest way to process).
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
90 day limit
Why do u only get 90 days to use the clothes and character changes.☹
Just seems if u want ur characters to keep a set appearance u have to keep shelling out, isn`t it enough to have to keep ur weapons and items stocked up. 😕
maybe u could have 2 prices a trial ( 1-2 weeks ) or permanent, so people can try out different looks.😁😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him