GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

-The-End- will end

Cannot reply, talk is closed

*DELETED*
-The-End- will end
If not anny Moderator or Admistrator answer me before next tuesday i willl litterly stop playing this game forever!!😡
Reson: no moderator or admistrator lissen to me (in forum or game)
Reson 2: my accounts keeps getting stolen (about a month ago my account: swedich_warkus got stolen and yesterday my account: Brut3mast3r got stolen!!)
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Security of your accounts is your own problem - make your passwords hard to guess and keep your computer clean from viruses and trojans.
Lastly you can use secret code in order to restore your accounts but I guess you dont have them cause at least Brut3mast3r is NOT your account.
Either you stole it yourself or purchased it, or trying to steal it now claiming it was stolen from you.
For doing that you will be banned forever anyway so leaving this game on your own is a good decision.
14 years ago
14 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him